Chapter 2:My new "family"

Picture of India and her brother

India

we pulled up to this huge house or whatever it is after driving for about 45 minutes.This tall man opened the car door signaling for me and my brother to get out.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and breathed in the air taking in my surroundings.

"come on girl,lets go inside"my mom said pulling me by my arm.

I winced in pain at her tight grip.I snatched my arm away looking at her with pure anger and hatred.My brother came and took my hand.

"India I think our lives is gonna be better now"leon said looking up at me.

"Dont get used to it,everything good always gets taken away from us"I said pulling him closer.

We got shown around the house seeing the bathroom and more.We were now walking to the room where I would lay my head.

"this is your room,you will be shareing it with jerrids daughter jayla"The man who im guessing is their made said.

I watched as they walked down the hall looking at more rooms.I slowly opened the door.I walked in slowly not seeing no one.She must have been in the shower because i heard the shower running.I sat my stuff down on the bed and looked at the pictures hanging up on the wall.I ran my finger over a picture of a girl in a prom dress.It must have been jayla because it was plenty of other pictures of her to.

"ummm"I heard someone say behind me.

"Hi my name is india and-"

"I know what your name is"She said in a rude tone

"okayyyy"I said with a laugh.

"Theirs a few rules you need to follow,no eating in here,no snoring,dont talk to me unless i talk to you and no girlfriends over"She said.

I knew my shit head mother was going to tell them i was lesbian but I really dont care who know society can drink bleach.

"can i respond or..."I said laughing .She just gave me a wtf look and went to go look for her clothes.She looked better in person.

Some one knocked on the door as i sat on the edge of the bed.

"come in manny"Jayla called out and in walked the butler or maid or servent i really dont know.

"Your dad has ordered you to take Ms.India and her little brother to go shopping.Their budget is 750 grand and thats only for clothes"he said smiling at me then exiting.

"theirs another one of you"Jayla said with a sigh.

"Am i suposed to respond"I said with a smirk.She glared at me before stomping out the room.

_________________________________________

We walked around the mall with loads of bags.I lost count at 23.Leon was enjoying every second of it and I could tell.My feet are killing me and I'm ready to go home.

"Could we take a break "Damn near falling over.

"You complain so much"Jayla said takeing a seat on the bench.

"I'm takeing Leon to game stop call me when you guys are ready"Manny said walking away leaving me and jayla alone.

"You do this often" I asked Jayla trying to get the awkward out the air.

"I said don't talk unless talked to"Jayla snapped.

"Do I look like your personal bitch,I'm not going to keep letting you fuck over me,I only been here for a few hours and your treating me like shit,Maybe you need love other then riches" I snapped as I turned on my heels limping away.

"I do need love"I heard Jayla whisper.

I continued walking passed the stores when I accidentally bumped into some body.

"I'm sorry"I said trying to keep walking but I felt someone pull me back by my arm.

"It's okay beautiful,you look a lil upset"She said to me.

Actually looking at her she is pretty cute.She had long hair with blond tips and braces.From the looks of her she's a sexii ass stem.

"Are you gonna just stair at me or are you gonna take me up on my offer of eating lunch with you"she said still holding my arm.

"I'm sorry I can't I actually have things to do"I said.

"Well maybe some other Time my name is shanti by the way"she said letting go.

"Yea,umm here's my number" I said giving it to her.

"I'll be sure to use it "Shanti said walking away.

"About time"I heard someone say from behind me.

"please don't start again"I said as I turned around knowing it was

Jayla.

"I just came to tell you were leaving"She said with me following after her.

_______________________

"Leon what do you think"I asked now trying on all the I just got.

"That outfit looks like your trying to get in the club with a fake id "Leon said with a serious face.

"well thank you that's the look I was going for"I said with a smirk.

I watched as jayla bust threw the door wildly and flop on the bed

I went back in the bathroom and put on some blue white and gold Marilyn Monroe joggers a gold crop trop and the legend blues.I put my hair in a tight bun and walked out the room.

"How do I look "I said walking out the room."Wait where's Leon "I asked.

"He went to the game room he got tired of you"Kayla said.

"well how do I look"I asked.I watched as jayla just stared."jayla...hello"I called out.

"oh umm you look ight"She said coming back to reality.

"of course "I said walking in the bathroom with a smirk.