Movies:Part 2 of 3

Jayla

I watched as India frantically searched for her other air force cocaines (the all white ones).We was matching the pink print crop top all pink skinny jeans and our cocaines."Baby its right under the desk"I said laughing.

"You knew it was right there this whole time"India said playfully hitting me.

"I didnt I swear"I said holding my hands up in defense still laughing.

"Come on the girls are waiting for us"I said taking her by the hand.We dropped Leon off to Erica's house and were on our way to the movies.

"I love you babe"India said kissing the crook of my neck.I looked down at her shocked,it was the first time she really said it back.

"I..i love you to baby girl"I said pulling her closer.

Soon we arrived at the movies.We bought our tickets and went inside."Baee you want anything" I asked holding her hand.

"Umm,No,wait yea I want a frosty"India said as she looked behind her for the 50th time.

I finally turned around and saw that stem,stud w.e girl from school.The one who gave India her jacket which by the I made sure she gave back.I pulled India close to me as we walked down the isle to our movie.

We picked our seats and watched as the little commercials played before the movie originally started.A few minutes later Ashanti and her lil click came and sat in front of us.

The movie finally started and it was all ready good.Fast and furious 7 already had the crowd ooing.

"I got to use the restroom baby"India said getting up to kiss me.A minute after India left Ashanti got up.I waited 2 minutes before getting up to go check on her.

I walked up to the bathroom door placing my ear against it.I heard India muffling stop then busted threw the door.I quickly pushed open the door and..........TBC😭😭