"So you're not the KKK?" Natalie questioned in an uneasy voice. "The fuck is this then?"

The duo, who Natalie mentally addressed as her abductors, glanced at each other. They turned back to Natalie with glares, which made her uneasy. Natalie felt a lump form in her throat but she swallowed it down. She cleared her throat.

"L-like a different racist.. org- organization or something..? Or, or maybe a homoph-"

"You snuck into private property." The man said, interrupting Natalie's nervous questions, "Who are you with? The Salvatores? The Bennett girl?"

Natalie's eyes widened. The Salvatore's? Bennett?

Natalie's brain was working overtime trying to figure out what was going on.  Were 'Salvatore' and 'Bennett' codenames for something? They seemed oddly familiar to Natalie but she didn't dwell on that factor. Why would she? Obviously she got kidnapped, but by who? Someone from the black market? A hot mafia boss? This didn't feel like a cheesy AO3 and Wattpad fan fiction in which Harry Styles kidnapped her. This felt more racially motivated judging by their blank expressions that showed hints of superiority. What better superiority than alleged white supremacy?

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Natalie snapped, struggling against her restraints yet again. She glared at her capturers. Natalie felt her nose burn with anxiety.

"Don't play dumb, girl!" The woman shouted, stepping up threateningly towards Natalie who wanted to sock her in the face. The man, however, held her back.

"You're a fucking girl too, pick me!" Natalie shot back. The woman, angered, went to step up again but was once again held back.

"Don't! He wants to question her." He said.

"He wants to— look I don't know what the fuck this is or who you are, but you need to let me the hell go." Natalie stated, her chair scraping against the concrete floor as she struggled around in her seat. Rope was tied in a secure knot around her wrists which were twisted behind her back. The material burned her wrists as she tried to set them free.

She had seen many videos on how to get out of zip ties as that was what kidnappers in her day and age used more, but where were the videos on how to get out of tied rope? Natalie blamed her TikTok algorithm.

"Get me the hell out of these things!"

"So your ordering us around now?" Laughed the man who had let go of the other abductor, "Sweetie, you're in a much worse predicament than you think. The KKK have nothing on us."

"Listen, my biggest fear in life is the KKK coming back for my black ass, and since you're not them, I'm in a better predicament than you think."

"Enough with the KKK!"

"Enough with your annoying ass kidnapper dialogue!"

"Shut up!" The woman snapped. She lunged at Natalie with vigorous speed and kicked her chair, sending her back. Natalie tumbled backwards, her chair following closely behind.

The Freeman girl's head thumped back against the floor, causing her to yelp and anger to course through her veins.

You see, Natalie never had a filter. She was one to give it to someone straight and that often got her in trouble. She never let people walk all over her and she was known to defend herself and her loved ones, even if it meant her downfall. She couldn't stand when other people disrespected her, and she always had the upper hand.

Except for now. Now, Natalie was zoning back from a state of unconsciousness and consciousness. The ringing was back and Natalie was pretty sure she had a concussion. She could faintly hear her two abductors argue. Natalie blinked several times in attempt to sober up. Natalie brought her tied hands to the back of her head and gently touched it. The smell of blood was strong. Liquid coated her fingers. With shaky hands Natalie pulled them back to her view and paled when she saw the blood.