Cha 3

Aces pov:

I turned around and I saw she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had hazel eyes and curls sandy brown hair and beautiful golden skin. She was amazing. She looked at me with a blank stare then I heard her voice ¨  yo I got places to be and you standing there isn't making it easier ¨.

  She groaned  then she did the crazies think. She stood on the tip of her toes and she crashed her lips into mine. I was stunned. She pulled away and pushed my body out of the way. Then she grabbed her bag and she jumped off the rail of the stairs onto the floor.

   She got away. I'm a mafia boss, I'm the leader and I got tricked by some chick. I think i've found out queen. I pull out my phone and call Logan

Logan =L     Ace=A

A- Dude she tricked me and got away but I think she might me the one.

L- We got some INFO on her it was hard but we did.

A- tell me what it was.

L- Dude shes lone assassin Goes by the name of The white death. She had killed over one thousand people. Shes a legond anyone who had tried to kill her hasnt made it back to there family.

A- Shes perfect! I cant wait to make her mine and we have a bunch of little assassin and gand leader babies.

L-Dude you're whipped and you haven't even introduced yourself.

I ended the call. The next thing I did was check my phone and since I happen to own the airport in this town it just happens that I called the lead security and told him not to let any women on a flight to Columbia on the plane.

    Don't ask how I knew on her record it listed all the homes she owned she put them all under the name the white death. There just happen to be one in Columbia.

       I walked into the airport into the Delta airlines area and there she was sitting in a chair on the phone talking very quietly. I walked up to her, snatched the phone out of her hand, threw it on the floor, grabbed her hand and walked over to an empty staff restaurant. I stared for a minute before applying pressure to her pressure point then she went limp.