Gotch'a

Lunas Pov:

   I felt like I was laying on a cloud. I rolled around then I heard this noise: Beep Beep Beep...
I jerked my body forward and jumped off of the bed and I landed feet first on the floor perfectly. I awoke in a bedroom and started walking around then I started feeling a rush of pain in my head and stomach all the memories flew back. I remembered everything and I needed to get out of here so without thinking I looked around and found a window. I took a few steps back and jumped protecting my neck so it wouldn't get hurt. I looked around there were no guards so I took off threw the woods not even looking back.

  Aces Pov:

¨  What do you mean she's gone. ¨    I shouted . ¨" s..sir she woke up ripped out the IV and heart monitor and jumped out of the closed window without breaking it . I sighed.
I went into the hallway and walked into the room she was in and sat on the bed running my hair through my hair. Logan walked in and looked at me then the window he started laughing. I looked at him ¨  WHAT'S FUNNY ¨  . I screamed. ¨  Who is this chick and why don't they know her name.¨   He picked up a piece of glass that had quite a bit of blood on it. Logan walked out and came back a couple minutes later with a few plastic bags. He picked up the bloody glass and put it in the larger bag then walked over to the bed and picked up a long golden brown curl strand and dropped it in the bag. ¨  what are you doing ?¨   I asked.

He looked at me with pity in his eyes and I hated that. I just nodded. I didn't even know who this chick was or what she was doing on my land but I already was interested.

Lunas pov:

I finally made it to  Mexico I needed to get back to my apartment, pack a bag and book a ticket back to columbia.
...

I was walking up the complex stairs so I could get to my suitcase. I booked my flight an hour ago on another plane. I got to my apartment and opened the door. I ran into the tiny apartment into the room . I pulled out Some shirts and hoodies and a picture of my brother. I packed all the essentials. I grabbed my duffle bag , Purse , all my fake IDs and other fake information and headed downstairs. Bang!!! I bumped into a freaking wall, a wall with a suit and eyes  light as ocean waves. CRAP.....

Aces Pov:

       They found a girl who lived an hour away in Mexico who matched the chick's description. So the only logical thing to do was her going home so I knew she would try and run so I waited outside her house and then I saw her she Sneakily get into the building and into the house. I went into the building and waited by her apartment for her to come out when I felt a bump against my chest