Epilogue.

Fire nation, 7 years later.

Katara.

The sun was warm on her face, a soft breeze in her hair as she sat in the soft grass, watching as her son taught her daughter how to feed turtle-ducks.

Life for her had never been better, after Azula died, peace had finally settled over them.
Allowing them to breathe for the first time in years.

She and Zuko had married only a month after Sokkas wedding.

And six months later found out they were to be parent's.

Zuko was the most amazing father to their son. So amazing in fact that just two years later, they welcomed their little girl into the world.

"There you are. I was looking for you."

She turned to look at her handsome husband as he approached.
Zuko had only grown more handsome over the years. Taking her breath away.

She smiled at him as he took her hand to help her to her feet.

Rubbing her lower back as she stood.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern written on his face.

"Yes, we're fine. Just gets a little uncomfortable towards the end if you remember." Their 3rd child will be making his or hers appearance in just two short weeks.

He chuckled.

"Yes I remember. You're beautiful."

"Oh hush. We both know I'm huge."
She said looking down, unable to see her feet.

"Yes, but with my baby, so you're beautiful." He told her as he rubbed her belly. Feeling his child kick his hand.

"Oh I was coming to get you to let you know your father's ship docked. And dinner is ready if you're hungry."

Her eyes lit up and she smacked his chest.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place?! Kid's! Grandpa is here and it's time to eat!"

Zuko laughed as he watched his beautiful children scramble to run to them.

His son turned back.

"Come on Grandma Ursa! Granddad is here!"

Zuko's mother stood to follow, smiling at her family.

"Are we ready to go greet your father Miss Katara?" Iroh said as he joined them, placing Ursas hand on his arm.

"Daddy?"

Zuko looked down into his daughters blue eyes, so much like her mother's.

"Yes, turtle-duck?"

"What makes you happy?" She asked so sweetly.

Looking around him, at his mother laughing at something his uncle said, at his amazing wife, holding their son's hand, listening to tell her all about his firebending training, Zuko's heart swelled in his chest.

"Us. That makes me happy, love."

The end. Hope you all enjoyed!

Ursa will be explained in my spin off so stay tuned!