𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕(Chapter 11)

As Johnny drove us home our hands intertwined me not wanting to separate from his afraid he will depart from mine I squeezed his hand tighter. Me and Parker haven't talked much ever since the news broke that me and Johnny we're together but to be honest I was far to jubilant to even notice the fact that me and Parker wearnt just not talking he was ignoring me but like I said I was to absorbed by Johnny that there was no room for anything else.

    "Whats on your mind baby" his hand departs from my hand my heart sinks for a moment but before I could talk his hand trailed down my torso leaving electric trails sending me to shivers his hand moved gently to my thigh where his hand now laid, I could barely think my heart was racing, mind running as if the engine wasn't the powerhouse of the car and that my heart was it was to the point where I forgot how to talk his hand jerked away as he saw my reaction but impulsively I grabbed his hand before he could fully release and put his hand back on my thigh I gulped "wh-what was the question" I managed to choke "What's on your mind" he smiled causing me to blush "Oh yeah- um I was just thinking about....school" I coughed "oh well what about it, is someone givin you trouble cause you know I'll- "no no Johnny just the tests and the pressure" I lied, I couldn't tell him everything I wanted to just yet. "Well unfortunately there's nothing I could do about that but if I could I would end the tests" I chuckled.

    When I walked into 4th hour I saw Parker in fact that was the first thing I saw. I wanted to say something but I wanted to give him space he looked like he needed it and I was going to give it to him but unfortunately my seat was just a little to close to his there was potential that if it was partner work we would be paired and I liked the danger.

     The most of the hour was boring nothing really happened besides a hell of a lot of note taking like normal.  Of course my expectations were high that today would be the day Parker would talk to me but the same as always, let down. I yawned loudly practically letting my eyes shut I couldn't stand this slow gibberish until I heard a "pssst" coming from behind me my eye brows furrow as I turned around slowly I met the beautiful eyes of Lucy Gray a quite popular girl  she grins at me passionately wow she's gorgeous "um yes" I whisper she hands me a note inconspicuously I make a confused look "Your boyfriend wanted me to give this to you" I gulped and nodded and slowly turned away people like Lucy made me wonder why Johnny ever gave me the chance everything about that girl was gorgeous I couldn't see one single flaw in those fluorescent hazel eyes. "meet me in the bathroom 1:30~ Johnny" the note read. I  almost ran out of my seat I had to keep my composure. my eyes darted at the time and the daunting clock read 1:33 shit I thought to myself.  before thinking my hand jolted up and I was excused with little to none suspicion. I rushed to the bathroom almost forgetting how to breath in the process.

I walked into the bathroom mentally preparing myself to see Johnny's beautiful face once again the way his dark brown hair drizzled over the top of his head, the way his lips move when he talks it practically made me lunge forward when I let my restless eyes become rested as they took a look at what had made them calm my heart slowly quickened now.

"You sent for me" I grin taking one step forward "yes I did" he walks with a fast pace towards me and locks me in a bear hug and I just let my body be embraced by his warmth I snuggled in closer "I missed you" he says through my hair "I missed you too" I say muffled he separated for a moment and looked deeply into my dark green eyes and I stared back trying to figure out what was going on inside of his head then one hand came up to my chin and pointed my jaw upwards towards him "you have no idea how much you mean to me" his face strikes a serious look "you have to understand that the terrible things that I did were out of resentment of my feelings- I don't really know how to- urm- express them well" he pauses I was still just looking into his eyes the things that he done were the least of my worries even though it should've been priorities  of mine.

"When you stopped talking to me I was restless...I could eat couldn't drink my stomach was in a knot, I wasn't used to you not- seeming that you cared- "Johnny I always cared" the bathroom went dead my heart beat was erratic and that seemed to be the only sound I could hear slowly his face comes down to meet mine and I impulsively lean in to kiss him for his lips were to desirable his face was to undeniable I couldn't help myself.

The kiss started out slow as I fought the urge to intensify it his kiss was so emotionally invested that I felt like I could feel the electric bubble around us. slowly he backed me up against the wall with his lips still on mine moving lightly against the rhythm of my lips his presence almost made me feel dizzy he then began to kiss me with more demand this time his lips rammed against mine and I saw no point in trying to hold back now I mimicked the same movements he was doing, he gently grazed his tongue over the bottom of my lip causing a flare of want start up I gave him access Johnny slowly began to roam my body first gently stroking my arm then grazing his fingertips over my collarbone making me shiver he grazed the middle  of my collarbone making me giggle for a moment I could feel his smile on my lips he then trailed down from there going in a straight line down the middle of my chest which made me freeze then to my stomach where his hand was now located he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my torso towards more closer to him. My heart beat was nutty I couldn't control my breathing I quickly wrapped my hands in Johnny hair pulling myself up more wanting to feel him right up against me he was taken by surprise for a moment I could tell by his body language but he relaxed soon after as he began to shakily pull up my waste trying to pull my lips closer to his lips,  I kissed violently but he retaliated as I gasped I had to control my thoughts pull it together if I could express to you how bad I wanted to pull his face back to mine you would've thought I was crazy his warmth still lingered on my lips. I tried to regulate my breathing but it was just too lunatic, my face was bright red my hair was a mess my heart would definitely not be happy if I didn't manage to slow it down some how I had to look away from Johnny.

I looked to the side "whats wrong?" Johnny asks worried "Did I go to far?" He whispered "No...it's just-your...driving me crazy" I mumble I could almost feel his smile on my cheek "oh I see" he moved in a step closer god dammit there goes my heart "for the record you have the same effect on me that's why I had to stop" he whispered in my ear his warm breath made me clench my jaw his hand pulled up to my cheek I backed away before I could let myself feel his touch again "just give me a moment" I closed my eyes. I hear his footsteps beside me as he kisses me on my distressed brown hair "Youve always been My favorite and I will see you later" he expressed sadly as he walked out of the bathroom, I gulped loudly and slowly opened my eyes.

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?