You heard a knock on the door and Kylo motioned for you to answer it, he was busy on the phone. You looked through the peephole and saw that it was a bellhop with all of your luggage.

    You thanked the worker and before he could leave, Kylo wrapped up the phone call he was on so that the was able to give the bellhop some money out of his wallet as a tip.

    When the two of you were alone, Kylo grabbed one of the garment bags that was hanging from the luggage cart. He handed it to you. "Good thing I brought something for you."

    You raised your eyebrow as you took it from him. You set it down on the bed and unzipped it. Inside was a dark red dress. It was gorgeous. It wasn't as revealing as the last one he had bought you but it was still sexy. You liked it better, it was closer to something you'd pick out for yourself.

    When you turned around, he was holding a box for you. You took the lid off and saw a pair of heels that matched it perfectly. Kylo may or may not have asked Vicrul to ask his girlfriend what size you wore. He could guess when it came to dresses but he was lost when it came to high heels.

    You bit your lower lip, not being able to hide the giddy grin that was working it's way onto your face.

    "You like them." He said, it was a statement, not a question.

    "I do." You said. You were so surprised that you weren't even able to thank him.

    The look on your face made Kylo swallow hard. He enjoyed being the reason you were happy. The realization made him uncomfortable.

    "Be ready in two hours. I have a few things to take care of." Kylo told you, holding his phone up to show what he needed to work on.

    A little over two hours later, you were sitting across from Kylo at an upscale restaurant. It wasn't flashy but it was well decorated. It was dimly lit with a lot of candles and dark, rich colors. You wondered if Kylo had realized how romantic it was while he had planned your night together.

    You watched him look over the menu and your mind wandered away from the food. When had he had time to put all of this together? You left his apartment yesterday afternoon and within less than 24 hours, he had gotten a private plane, a hotel, a reservation to this restaurant and also an outfit for you to wear. You tried to think back at what you had accomplished in that same amount of time and realized that at best you had made a few cups of coffee and took a shower.

    Then you started to question why he was taking you out on a date in the first place. And why were you letting him? You weren't able to lie to yourself anymore. You felt a connection to him and it was past just thinking he was gorgeous, there was some emotion there. You couldn't pinpoint exactly when you realized this. Maybe it when he'd notice things about you that no one had ever taken he time to do before. Or maybe it was when he carried you home when you were too drunk to do it on your own. Or maybe it was just now, as he sat across from you, hours away from home, to make sure that you were safe.

    "What are you thinking about?" Kylo asked you, breaking you out of your inner monologue. He could usually always basically read your mind. Right now, you seemed farther away and he couldn't quite figure out what was running through your head.

    "Just wondering what to order." You shrugged, looking down at the menu.

    "I have to admit, you're a pretty good liar. But you never fool me." He was looking at his menu as well. It looked so small in his hands.

    You sighed, "I'm just a little overwhelmed..." You trailed off, you couldn't tell him that you were becoming overwhelmed with how you felt about him. "About my mom and all of that." You clarified.