After our little make out session, I led him up the stairs to the room and he went into the bathroom to take a shower. I sat on the bed and  a text came in and it was from Nicole.

Nicole:
We have all landed and we are on our way to the villa

Me:
Thanks, he is so happy. I hope this goes good

Nicole:
Dude it's going to go great this might the best thing ever.

Me:
Okay, well I'm going to go. Remember you guys have to be there at 19 45 because we are coming 20 00.

Nicole:
Relax just have fun with your boyfriend we got it.

Me:
Okay,thanks Nicole. I'll see you later.

Nicole:
You know I always got you. By the way why do you and Adonis have such attractive male friends.

Me:
What do you mean?

Nicole:
Football players, basketball players and soccer players

Me:
😂😂
Well all the soccer players are Adonis's friends but some of the others are mine too.

Nicole:
I can't even with you.

Me:
Lmaooooooo, bye Nicole.

Nicole:
Bye baby, see you later

As soon as that message came in Adonis walked out of the bathroom and I quickly switched off my phone. I looked at him innocently but the look on my face changed quite quickly because he of course had to look really hot.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he said was drying his hair with another towel. He looked at me and said ,'I assume you have plans for us.'

I had to snap myself out of it then I nodded and said ,'Well yes but not until later.'

He gave me a grin and said ,'So does that mean I have time to do you know what with you?'

I shook my head and said ,'No, I think it means you have to time to sleep because I can tell you're tired. As much as this is your birthday weekend it's also time for you to get to rest and sleep because you don't when we are in LA.'

He changed into a pair of shorts and sat next to me on the bed and said ,'Well you know I need to work very hard. You're right though, I'm really tired.'

I looked at his eyes and they were a very relaxed shade. I nodded and said ,'You see, you need rest.'

He got into the blankets and he said ,'Aren't you coming to sleep with me?'

I laughed and said ,'I've been sleeping Adonis.'

He pouted and said ,'But it's my birthday weekend.'

I laughed and got into the blankets too and Adonis spooned me. I smiled and started relaxing and I was falling asleep, yes Adonis needed to sleep because he doesn't rest but he really needed to sleep if he was going to make it through his party tonight because with the way he doesn't sleep he just might not be able to enjoy it as much.

I closed my eyes and let sleep overcome me. I woke up and I felt my phone vibrating under my pillow. I picked it up and it was Nicole calling me, I got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I whispered ,'Hey Nicole.'

I heard her sigh and say ,'What happened to you, you went like radio silent?'

I laughed and said ,'We are or rather were sleeping.'

Nicole went on and said ,'You guys have to be like the most boring couple like ever.'

I laughed because that might actually be true, we don't go out a lot. We keep to ourselves and just relax all the time.

She went on and said ,'I'm bored because guess what?'

I replied ,'What?'

She sighed and said ,'Conner is asleep too.'

I checked the time and said ,'How is he going to be asleep there is like an hour and a half till Adonis and I get there.'

She laughed and said ,'Relax,  I'm showered and doing my make up. Connor does not take long at all. Are you ready to celebrate your boyfriends birthday?'

I smiled and said ,'Yeah I am, I hope he likes it.'

Nicole laughed and said ,'He is going to love it.'

I sighed and said ,'Yeah, fingers crossed. I think I'm going to go start getting ready. '

The call ended and I opened the door and Adonis looked like baby. He was sitting up wiping his eyes just like a baby does. I leaned on the door and he looked at me and gave me a sleepy grin.

I smiled then went to stand at the front of the bed and I said ,'We need to get ready for our plans for tonight.'

He sat up and said ,'And those plans would be?'

I laughed and said ,'Nice try, I'm not telling you.'

He smiled and said ,'Okay so what do I wear?'

I thought and said ,'I'll choose your outfit and by the way I brought you a bag with more casual clothes.'

I walked into the walk in closet and brought out his bag. He jumped off the bed and said ,'Thank you.'

I laughed and said ,'Or else you would be wearing formal clothes the whole weekend.'

He came and stood in front of me and put his hands on my hips. He looked into my eyes and said ,'What did I do to deserve you?'

I smiled and said ,'What did I do to deserve you?'

He gave me a peck and I pulled away and said ,'Okay, go shower.'

He stayed in his place and I pushed him towards the bathroom but he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I couldn't help the giggles that bursted out of me.

We ended up showering together and doing our whole routine together whilst we were listening to music. We had ten minutes left and Adonis was sitting in our room and I was putting on my outfit.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied with my makeup, outfit and jewellery and we left.