Chapter 28

{MORNING}
Jimin came Holding his Umbrella. He go to Bookshop and Buys some Books that He wants to. Then He came out now.

Rosé's POV
I want to have a Great Destiny Guy like Jimin he Discover being a Trending Bias In the World
Rosé walks and he keep Seeing Jimin in Each Places Jimin looks at Rosé Jimin says "Hey Rose." Then Rosé cames to Him and they walk together.

Chanyeol says "I gotta Research BTS!" Then Chanyeol runs away.

{AT CHANYEOL'S HOUSE}
Chanyeol is in his Room Researching BTS in Website Use his Laptop then He sees it. Chanyeol says "I don't think they are Better. I will Break them."

Rosé and Jimin walks together then Jimin says "Are you gonna be my Owner?" Rosé says "Maybe." Jimin says "I want you to sing some Song with me Rosé I hope you like it." Rosé says "I don't think we need to Sing. I don't use my Time for that Sorry " then They Continue to walk. Then Chanyeol is Seeing them.

{In HOME}
Rosé sat down in Sofa Jimin is Drinking his Coffee then He is Texting his Manager Something Rosé is Resting in Sofa then Jimin go Front of Rosé Jimin said "Rose. Wake up." Rosé is not waking up. Jimin says "Rose! Wake up!" Then Jimin wakes Rosé up then Rosé is awake Rosé says "Huh!?" Jimin says "I want you to be Active Okay?" Rosé says "Uh I am tired Please.. Let me to Rest here." Jimin looks Disappointed. Then Jimin go to Room and Takes the Schedule and Reads it then He Puts it in Table. Then He leaves the Room.

Xiumin is Texting walks away Chanyeol says "Hey Xiumin." Xiumin says "Chan?" Chanyeol says "You like Rose?" Xiumin says "Ye." Then Chanyeol Became Disappointed He said "Why you like her? She is a Cheater. Your gonna Disappoint me Ugh!" Then Xiumin says "What do you mean? Stop wasting my chance for that. Rose is just my Idol so Calm Down your nothing anyways. Your Thoughts we're rivals." Chanyeol says "STOP MAKING YOURSELF A RIVAL TO ME!" Then Chanyeol runs away then Xiumin says "Ugh that Punk!"

{Coffee Shop}
Jimin have a Sit With Rosé they Drink Coffee Together Jimin says "Which Sides are you?" Rosé says "I am in your Side." Jimin says "Oh." Rosé says "Why? You has a Different side?" Jimin Answered "Maybe." Then Rosé says "You looks Fresh Today." Jimin start to smile at Rosé then Jimin Continues to Drink His Coffee Jimin says "Your Making me Inlove with you. I think I'm inlove today." Then Rosé says "Your Finally like that again Chimchim Oppa." Jimin says "I don't know why I am Like this too. Just I am Inlove with you." Then Rosé says "Don't be Like that. I never let you Inlove with me." Jimin says "Hehe. I think so. Your trying to learn this again. So you that?" Rosé continues to Drink her Coffee Jimin says "Your really Attractive. I able seeing you in Personal." Rosé says "You too Jimin." Then Jimin Started to Smile at Rosé Rosé says "I have a Fiction Letter with someone." Jimin said "Cool. I hope I could visit you in your Home." Rose says "Oh."
{TO BE CONTINUED}