Chapter 3

Rose said "Oh my god! Jimin is that you!?" Jimin said "Rose! Is that you!" Rose said "I can't believe that its you So That's why your just looking at me" Jimin said "No its not the reason And I just wear a facemask and Glasses so Fans Will never know me" Then fans looks at Rose and Jimin and Their Reaction they glare at them Rose said "Jimin is that you?" Jimin said "Yeah it's me." Rose hugs Jimin that she said "I'm so sorry Jimin..." Jimin said "It's okay" then they walk together then Chanyeol and Xiumin sees them Chanyeol said "Oh that guy with Rose! He looks like Abnormal!"
Jimin said to Rose "What do you want?" Rose said "Jimin give me a food" Then they go to Mall and go to Restaurant and Eat together after that. Jimin wears mask and glasses again Jimin said to Rose "Can I tell you?" Rose fans said "Hi rose who is this" Jimin takes off his glasses and Mask that he is looking at Rose's fans Rose fans said "Wow Jimin of Bts how did you met him here" Rose said "I just see him and he is my idol"
Jimin said "Rose can I tell you now?" Rose said "Yes." Jimin said "There is something to say for you Rose. I actually know that all of your songs are great and more Wonderful and it makes me Smile" Rose said "And your songs are very so nice" Jimin said "Rose?" Then he smiles to Rose Rose said "I thought who are you. But Oppa i've been see you here" Then Jimin smiles that he said "Rose we have the same Last name Park." Rose said "Yeah so your my Idol" Jimin smiles that he said "Really?" Rose said "Yes" Jimin said "Thank you." Rose said "Do you know Exo?" Jimin nods Rose said "Do you like Me?" Jimin said "Maybe." Rose said "Oh."
At Night
Rose did message Jimin that She message "Hello" Then Jimin seen it and he replies "Hello Baby" Rose message "Why I even love you for this nickname" Jimin message "How are you?" Rose message "I am fine" Jimin message "I love when your fine" Rose message "Eh🙄" with emoji
Rose did know that Jimin loves her next day
She saw Jimin again "Jimin?" Jimin said "Hi Rose" Rose said "Can I tell you soon?" Jimin said "But why?" Rose said "Because..... I am busy" Jimin said "Uh fine"
To Be Continued