Chapter 7

Chanyeol said "I am going to Fight that Jimin soon! Tsk!" Xiumin said "Chanyeol why?"
At Night
Rose is sleeping with Jimin to Her room then Jimin Embraces her Like jimin is hugging Behind her
Next day
Chanyeol said "You know, Jimin is Not looks like a Korea Google is just lying Google said he is a Korea but it's not true!" Chen said "Ugh!"
Jimin and Rose are Holding hands while walking Chanyeol said about Rose and Jimin "Oh that two! They are so disgust!" Chen said "whatever!"
Jimin and Rose sit down to Wood Bench chair Jimin said to Rose "Rose are you gonna tell me with our secret?" Rose said "No" Jimin said "Its Okay" Then Jimin hugs Rose and Jimin Then Chanyeol is seeing them again then getting jealous

Chanyeol said "I am going to Fight that Jimin soon! Tsk!" Xiumin said "Chanyeol why?" At NightRose is sleeping with Jimin to Her room then Jimin Embraces her Like jimin is hugging Behind her Next dayChanyeol said "You know, Jimin is Not looks like...

Rose looking at Chanyeol then she said to Jimin "Come on jimin" Then Rose and Jimin did walks away Chanyeol said "Rose and Jimin are so Disgusting Couple however she love that Abnormal!"

Jimin and Rose is Eating Ice cream together then Irene saw them She said "So sweet.. I guess it's Jimin." Jimin did kiss Rose Then Irene get Impressed at Them After that Jimin and Rose is walking then they go to Amusement and Play together Then Chanyeol and Kai saw them again Chanyeol said "Rose's Dating Issue disgusting." Kai did Cover Chanyeol's Mouth Jimin and Rose rides to Roller Coaster then Chanyeol is very Jealous to these two.
Chanyeol's POV
Rose's Dating Issue Disgusting it makes me Confused and That BTS Member too He looks like abnormal He wanted to date Rose though And He is so Very Unattractive Then why Rose need to love this Abnormal  maybe Jimin wanted to die Because of His Kindness!
Xiumin's POV
I am an Army too I would told my One member to Exo that "Don't bash BTS They are still handsome just like us."

Jimin reads the letter of Rose "Dear Oppa Jimin I love you so Much my Oppa I can only notice you to This World and you are very good to me and Very Offensive to my life and Loving me so far and I will never forgot you because you are my Love such a Kind boy to me Jimin just remember that I will never leave you too alone and Everything I could wish I love you -Rose-" Jimin smiles sadly to the Rose's Love letter Jimin said "Hmm she so....."
To Be Continued