Ruin You ♔ smut

♔ SMUT ♔
Warnings: smut, unprotected, rough sex, degradation, minor choking, biting, minor spanking, restraints.

He was angry. Annoyed. Pissed off. Exhilarated

Yes, that may seem contradictory, but John couldn’t help it. The anger that bubbled up inside him shifted into desire with every mile he grew closer to his home where his lover awaited him. His grip on the steering wheel tightened, making his knuckles go white. An erection already prominent and causing a bit of ache for the tall man.

Pulling into the driveway had never been so satisfying before tonight. As he made his way inside, he saw his lover leaning over the counter to watch whatever show had been playing on the television. John’s footsteps alerted Jaren. He turned his head, catching the sight of his lover and immediately smiled.

“Hi, John-” His words were cut off by John’s forceful kiss. It caught him off guard, but he melted into it quickly. He smiled, breaking the kiss a bit before asking, “What’s got you all riled up, baby?” His chocolate brown eyes locking with the deep blue-green ocean eyes of his partner.

“No,” He growled, burying his face into Jaren’s neck. He bit little lovebites onto his neck, making him giggle in response. “Talk about it later, I need you.” His tone was deep and heavy with lust, causing Jaren to tremble.

“Okay, baby,” He let out a soft moan as John littered his throat with hickeys. His tongue traced up the edge of his jawline, detaching only to place a rough kiss on his partner's lips. Taking Jaren’s bottom lip between his teeth and lightly tugging it before diving back in for another rough, messy kiss.

John pulled back for a moment, tugging Jaren’s shirt over his head and tossing it aside. He began kissing and nipping at his lover’s skin, leaving a trail of hickeys from his neck, down his chest, only stopping at his hips due to the younger’s pants being in his way. John stood up, spinning Jaren around and pushing him against the wall. Jaren gasped at the sudden movement, feeling as John pressed his body, and full erection, against his backside. He leaned into the touch, kissing John’s chin and jaw. 

John let out a low growl before nuzzling his face into Jaren’s neck and rutting his erection against his ass. He let out a dark, needy chuckle as he looked up, locking eyes with Jaren. They younger brunette felt trapped in his gaze, seeing the dark layer of lust coating his eyes. He let out a shaky breath as he felt the dominant energy John radiated engulf him.

“I’m going to ruin you, pretty boy,” He growl and Jaren whimpered, pressing himself farther back into John. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you, baby boy? You like when I take out my anger on you.” He reached around, rubbing Jaren through his jeans before toying with the belt and tossing it aside.

“John~” He sighed. The older peppered kissed across his shoulders as his hands worked on removing Jaren’s bottoms. As soon as the button and fly were undone, John began to sink to the floor, kissing down his back. He rested on his knees, roughly tugging Jaren’s jeans down to his ankles. He kissed up his now exposed thighs before slipping his boxers down as well. Jaren kicked both items of clothing aside and spread his legs a bit for the man beneath him.

He could feel as John bit down on different places of his thighs, wanting desperately to mark him up, not that Jaren minded at all. As John’s hands massaged the younger man’s plump ass, his tongue made its way to Jaren’s pretty pink hole. He licked a long strip across it, making the younger shiver with delight.

“Such a good little whore,” John hummed before dipping his tongue into his lover’s hole. He licked and prodded at it until it became rather sensitive, leaving Jaren a moaning mess. He rocked his hips back, trying to gain more of what he desired, but was only met with a rather harsh spank.