Asshole

The music pumped loudly through the speakers as hundreds of people danced to its flow. The multicoloured lights illuminated the club, providing a very fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Jaren sat at the table with his friends as they all talked and drank. He had only taken a few sips from his first drink at this point, not wanting to over-do it. His friend, Eric, or Swagger, pulled him over and introduced him to a tall man with long, light brunette hair.

“This is John. He’s a good friend of mine. I told him he had to come out with us tonight because the bastard doesn’t hang out with me enough,” Swagger smiled and Jaren nodded. Chuckling lightly.

“Hey,” He smiled.

“Hi,” John replied. The group chatted amongst each other, all drinking quite a bit more than any of them had planned. Jaren on the other hand was still decently sober. The smaller man looked over to the tall brunette he had met earlier, noticing he, Swagger, and Anthony were the only others that weren’t hammered. Jaren decided to hop into their conversation considering nobody else was making much coherent sense. 

“Okay, but some guys have some really nice asses!” Swagger said loudly, causing the other two to erupt with laughter. “I’m not gay! It’s just true!”

“I don’t know, man, seems kinda gay to me,”  Jaren quipped, causing them to laugh again.

“Shut up! That’s not fair!” Swagger laughed. “Damnit, and it’s coming from a gay guy, too.”

“You got called out!” Anthony cackled.

“He’s right,” John joked.

“Of course I’m right,” Jaren smirked. “I’m always right.”

“Bullshit!” Swagger laughed “Last time we came out, you said you could out drink us because you liked hard liquor and we were drinking beer! Remember what happened?” He taunted the smaller. “You were shitfaced two hours in and tried to make out with the bartender!”

“Shut up!” Jaren laughed.

“Oh, no, please go on. I wanna know how this ends!” John laughed and Jaren rolled his eyes playfully.

“No!” Jaren tried to interject, feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Jaren pulled the guy by the front of his shirt and started like, full on, tongue in mouth, making out with the dude! And the dude kissed him back too! People started recording it! I’m sure I still have the video.”

“No way! Let me see!”

“No, no, no!” Jaren tried to grab his phone out of his hand, but John got a hold of it first. The video played and Jaren’ face flushed a deep crimson. John laughed loudly.

“Damn, you were really going at it!” Jaren continued trying to grasp the phone from him, but the taller placed his hand on the smaller’s forehead, holding him in place. “He’s got his tongue down your damn throat, Jesus Christ!”

“Stop it! Turn it off!” Jaren laughed, but on the inside he was beginning to feel rather embarrassed by his drunken actions.

“No way, I’m sending this to my phone,” He laughed.

“Don’t you dare!”

“What are you gonna do about it? You can’t even reach the phone to stop me!” He joked, sending it to his own phone. His phone beeped with the notification and John handed Swagger’s phone back to him.

“Delete it!” Jaren whined.

“Calm down, you’re so whiny,” He laughed. “Definitely a bottom.”