"What?" Steve questions.

"Its like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things doing time as a Capsicle." Tony says.

"Fury didnt tell me he was calling you in. The only Stark I knew was coming was the uncontrolled one." Steve says.

"Yeah, there's alot of things Fury doesnt tell you. And dont insult my daughter." Tony says.

"I wasnt insulting. Im just saying why is she even apart of this when she cant control it." Steve says.

"I dont know. Willa, makes her own choices. Most of the time it gets her into trouble." Tony says.

They had stopped their conversation when the sound of Thunder started up.

"Where is this coming from?" Nat asks.

The sound got louder and Steve noticed Loki wasnt to fond of the sound.

"Whats the matter? Are you scared of alittle lightning?" Steve asks.

"Im not overly fond of what follows." Loki says.

Neither Steve nor Tony knew what Loki meant by that. Then something landed on top of the jet. Causing everyone to look up. Tony put his helmet back on and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" Steve asks.

It was in that moment when a man appeared on the opened door platform and Loki looked at him knowing just who it was. His brother Thor.

Thor walked closer to them and when Tony tried to blast him. Thor threw his hammer at Tony knocking him into Steve.

He grabbed Loki up and flew them both out of the jet.

"And now theres that guy." Tony says getting up.

"Another Asgardian?" Nat questions.

"That guy's a friendly?" Steve questions.

"Doesnt matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the tesseract's lost." Tony says.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve yells.

"I have a plan. Attack." Tony says and flies out of the jet.

Steve already knew that wasnt a good idea so he grabbed a parachute and placed it on his back.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap." Nat says.

"I dont see how I can." Steve says.

"These guys come from legend. They're basically gods." Nat says.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And Im pretty sure he doesnt dress like that." Steve says.

He secured the chute, grabbed his shield and jumped out of the jet. Though on top of the mountain Loki was thrown down by his brother.

"Where is the tesseract?" Thor asks.

"I missed you, too." Loki says laughing.