CHAPTER ONE

PLAYLIST: WITCHCRAFT- FRANK SINATRA||

CHAPTER ONE

LESTA FENNET🌙

We fall into a dance, our fingers laced together, as we sway. Before me, he grins, the corner of his rosy lips pulling up, my own smile is reflected in his eyes.

I reach for his light locks, his hair is dragged back, away from his face due to continuously running his fingers through it. However, little strands fall across his forehead and into his eyes when he moves. I guess that he will want it cut soon, he likes it short, while I prefer it long. It suites him.

My thumb pushes the strands away, back into the mess of light brown.

Those fingers in my hair, that sly come hither stare

He pulls me in closer, his hands circling around my waist to grab at my hips.

That strips my conscious bare, its witchcraft

Standing on the tips of my toes, my nose bumps his, resulting in the both of us laughing, as I am unable to capture his lips.

I trip, falling forwards into his chest and am thankful he is there to catch me. His eyes glow, a warm promise of sunlight that we all desire in the darkness of winter.

And I've got no defence for it, that heat is too intense for it. What good would common sense for it do?

My breath hitches, as our stare became intense. Neither or us move, our feet frozen and our movements cease. His eyes challenge me, forcing me closer, if that is even possible. My eyes became dry, giving me the urge to blink. However, I am not one to give up that easily.

He surprises me, his fingers pinching at my waist, tickling my skin.

My eyes fall shut, as he exploites my weakness, his fingertips make me squirm. I giggle, twisting and turning away from his grip.

Butterfly kisses across my neck, tickle at my sensitive skin. His eyelashes flutter, and his fingers cease their attacks.

Once again, our fingers collide, intertwining between us. Our palms touch and we began to sway once more.

Cause its witchcraft, wicked witchcraft

I attempt to hide my shy smile, as he pulls me into the same, familiar rhythm as before. We spin, I follow the werewolfs graceful movements, trying not to get tangled up in the process.

And although I know its strictly taboo, when you arouse the need in me

An eyebrow quirked up in response to my clumsy sways and he beckones for me to stand on his feet.

Joined, I let him lead me, through our living room.

My heart says yes indeed in me, proceed with what you're leading me to

He leads us into some kind of waltz and I can't help but wonder where he had learnt it. Even having grown up going to parties and balls, I never had to put my waltzing skills to the test.

It's such an ancient pitch, but one I wouldn't switch

He lifts me up, above his head, his muscles ripping, as he used his strength to lift me. He spins us in circles, my nightdress swurls as we move, the soft dark silk skimming across my thighs.

Cause there's no nicer witch than you

I feel safe in his arms, nothing seemes to matter for those few short moments. We are both lost in a haze of calm before the storm. Because, we know what is coming.