"Yes baby girl. Ours." He placed a kiss on the top of my head as he tightly enveloped me into his arms. "I want you to move your things in there. After all, its not like you ever sleep in this room anyway." He laughed, giving my ass a small squeeze.

"Something tells me that you want me here much longer than before your next tour." I mumbled, tracing circles into his back with my fingertips.

"I thought I made that pretty damn obvious groupie." He dragged his lips smoothly across my shoulder, leaving behind kisses as he trailed to my neck.

"Am I going with you on the next tour?" I asked innocently, though I knew I was only toying with him.

He instantly picked his head up, furrowing his brows as his eyes met mine.

"What are you talking about babe? Of course you're coming with me on my next tour. I don't even want to go downstairs to get breakfast without you, I'm not going to leave the country without you. You're coming with me like it or not." He stated firmly, earning a fit of giggles from me.

"I'm only asking because I'm sort of still fired and all." I playfully shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck." Austin muttered under his breath, joining me as he chuckled quietly.

"I'm sorry Lee I was caught up in the heat of the moment. You're not the only one that said things you ended up regretting.. You're not fired. The job is still yours if you still want it."

"Of course I still want it. I kind of like sleeping with my boss in case you didn't know." I said quietly, giving him a sly wink.

"Oh I think by now, everyone probably knows just how fucking much you like sleeping with your boss."

My cocky smirk soon turn into a shy smile at the thought of everyone hearing my cries of passion but I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of.

"You don't have to get shy babe. We aren't hiding anymore." Austin said, grasping each side of my neck with his two hands.

I gave him a short nod before I decided on telling him abour my little run in with Chris moments earlier. "Speaking of not hiding.." I began, biting onto my bottom, trying to find some way to tell Austin that Chris had seen us having probably the wildest sex we've had yet.

"Chris sort of saw us last night." I finally let out, holding my breath and bracing myself for Austin's surprised reaction.

However, a shocked expression was no where in sight and instead he remained calm with the smallest of smirks just barely sweeping his lips.

"Austin did you hear me? I said Chris saw us last night. You know, having sex." I motioned my hands as if I were trying to get my point across, yet Austin's face remained almost unchanged, except now he was beginning to softly chuckle.

"I know he saw us princess. I saw him at the top of the staircase, watching as you were wildly bouncing up and down on my cock." Austin said calmly as if it were no big deal at all.

"What? You saw him watching us?" I asked with my mouth hung open as Austin grinned back at me. "And you let me keep fucking you?!" I went on, unsure if I should feel embarrassed or pleased of what Chris had seen.

"He got what he deserved Lena. He's been after you the second you got hired. And I don't like when someone tries to take what is mine." Austin went on, emphasizing the word 'mine' as he pursed his lips.

"He um- he also tried to accuse you of taking advantage of me when I saw him this morning." I rolled my eyes upwards as I recalled my conversation with him.

Austin's expression instantly fell as the words left my mouth and the rage in his eyes only burned louder than seconds before.

"Are you fucking serious? That fucking asshole needs to stay in his own lane and stop worrying about us. He's done enough damage to our relationship as it is." Austin began to mumble to himself.

"Damage? What do you mean?" I questioned curiously, unsure what Austin was talking about.

"Babe, that night that you saw Natalie all over me, Chris was the one that lied and told her I was interested in her. He tried to ruin us when he realized you're interested in me and not him."

I went from almost feeling guilty to how to spoke to Chris earlier that morning to not giving a single fuck even if I tried to.

I was even proud of going off on him the way I did, as I agreed with Austin, he deserved it.

"Wow, now it all makes sense." I muttered shaking my head as Austin cupped my face with his hand. "Now I don't feel so bad about telling him how hard you make me cum." I sheepishly bit my bottom lip as the anger in Austin's face turned to pure amusement.

"You did not say that to him groupie." He cocked his brow as if I were only humoring him in the worst possible way.

"I'm dead serious." A giggle escaped my mouth as Austin and I both simultaneously busted into a fit of laughs.

"Fuck I wish I could I have seen the look on that fuckers face." He chuckled, finally able to catch his breath. "But him seeing us last night was more than enough."

"He definately got what he deserved." I agreed as stood nearly on my tip toes. "I'm going get out babe, I have work to do. Since I have my job back and all." I shrugged my shoulders as traced the saw blade tattooed along his cheek.

"Didn't I give you some time off?" Austin squinted his eyes as he shot me the slyest of smirks, his hand slipping between my thighs as a cloud of wickedness entered his irises.

"You did baby but I actually like my job. There's only a few weeks left of tour, how about I postpone this time off for when we have a whole month off together?" I suggested as Austin took a few steps forward, pushing my body against the cold wall of the shower just before his fingers slicked between my folds.

"Sounds like a plan Lee."