Monsters of Legends

They said there's creatures hidden throughout the world. Creatures not of nature and seem to be abominations from the heavens, beasts of hell, and vile monsters to humanity.

Supernatural creatures that do nothing but feast on humans and destroy lives. These monsters are vast in appearances and powers but all share the common trait of inflicting suffering on humans. Throughout the world people share stories of such monsters attacking homes and killing due to their bloodlust. People fear these monsters and use tales of such creatures to warn of the unknown and to scare their children about disobedient.

Stories of men who turn to wolves under the full moon, devouring poor villagers with their powerful jaws.

Demons that take the form of beautiful people to lure in unsuspecting victims to their death by taking to their souls.

Spirits that were wronged in their past life and in their afterlife rage consume them making them vengeful poltergeists.

A beast with never-ending hunger for human flesh in which no matter how much it ate, the pangs of hunger are always there.

Creatures with human appearances but having scarlet eyes that glow in the night as their sharp fangs shine. They hunt down humans to drink their blood until the person wilt away.

And much more....

They said these monsters have existed since the beginning of time. Despite the supposed various beasts that are hidden throughout the world there's a few that stand out and are talked about for hundreds of years. Some think it's a rumor others call it a legend that's been passed down generation after generation and distorted at each telling.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡.

ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

Pirates, marines, and even regular citizens spoke of the tales of a mysterious crew. They say they have been at sea for hundreds of years, some even believe since the beginning of time... possibly the first pirates to set sail. Due to this sailors spoke of the crew's knowledge of all the secrets of the world and more so of the Void Century.

Legends say the pirate crew is the most dangerous and terrifying to ever sail. They leave only pain and blood in their wake as they destroy homes, eat humans as meals, and steal all the items of value. They appeared out of nowhere and struck vulnerable and helpless people, like wicked demons of hell. Words spread of these demons and their sinful deeds, bloodbath is their joy and death their constant companion. Legends state...

A beast of dark fur is the First Mate, it said he easily towers over humans and in one swift move can eat a person up. His fur is as dark as night as his eyes shine bright and crimson like fresh drops of blood. The beast is said to kill hundreds by mauling them, it said his victims usually have missing limbs or worse are missing half their bodies. A vicious and brutal creature of dark origins, his horrifying howls and growls announces his hellish crew arrival.

A tall horrid beast made from the corpses of those who perish from starvation. The skeletal limbs of both humans and animals make up the monster's body, they twist and reach out to the poor souls that cross it's path. Then the unfortunate is grabbed by the beast many mouths and devour alive as the limbs rip them apart, their blood and entrails coat the beast and ground red. The howls of winter storms and it's inhuman roars trumpet his presence.

A creature that is said to be a very beautiful young woman that her angelic beauty allures most who looks at her... that is until they see her lower half is a bird. At her waist and below feathers adorn her legs that ended to sharp talons. Massive wings protrude from her back giving her the gift of flight. But the most dangerous feature of this bird woman is her voice. So heavenly and enchanting all who hear this Siren's song will fall under her spell and to their death, as the Siren rips them apart or drowns them in the ocean. Her haunting voice is known to ring out to those unlucky to be near during storms, making those poor souls drown trying to locate the heavenly voice.