Luck

"Woah! No way!"

Luffy, Usopp, Johnny, and Yosaku were in awe seeing Pan move around the Merry. He climbed up the sails with ease, then he spun around the beams, and doing flips and twirls in the air before landing perfectly in front of his amazed audience. The boys clapped and shouted out compliments making Pan smile and bashing in the glory. He bowed and blew kisses to his audience, loving the attention.

Luffy was smiling with so much joy

Luffy was smiling with so much joy. "Woah! You just move around so easily and jump so high!" Pan laughed finding how humans get amazed so easily, he's just jumping several feet in the air and doing flips. "It's because of my goat legs my friend. Us satyrs are naturally more agile and dexterous than humans. Back home I adore climbing the hills and mountains with my mother and when we visit islands I try to run through the wilderness since they remind me of my home."

Pan sat down remembering his home and his mother, how as a child they would run through the mountains chasing each other or livestocks of the humans close by. Yosaku was curious about Pan, sure he had a heart attack when he first saw Pan but calmed down when they told him he healed him fully, since he had never met a monster before. "Home? Like were there other satyrs where you're from and was your mother one too?"

"My home was part of a peninsula called Peloponnese, which is close to a country called Hellas. It was a region called Arcadia, it actually was somewhat of an Eden for inhuman creatures. Arcadia is known for its unspoiled and beautiful wilderness, not very much humans to disturbed us."

Usopp and Luffy are intrigued about the country of monsters, Usopp now interested in Pan and his monster friends. The sniper then eagerly asked. "Wow, that sounds so amazing, but what kind of creatures? Like other satyrs?" Pan nodded, smiling fondly of his home of many years ago. "Yes and more, Hellas was filled with extraordinary things from creatures that can fly or can shift forms to heroes who did the impossible. Arcadia was full of satyrs like me, young or old, lovers of festivity and women, and some more wild than others. Then there's nymphs everywhere, spirits of nature that are like minor goddesses; they are very beautiful women in appearance, more beautiful than human women. They're the female counterpart of us satyrs since satyrs are only males, and they're the opposite too. They represent nature from the ocean to the trees, and us the spirits of the countryside and wilds. My μαμά is one, a dryad or a tree nymph."

Luffy was amazed. "So your mom's a tree? That's so cool!!!"

Pan laughed. "Not quite my friend, my μαμά is a tree spirit. She's connected to the tree she lives in, when a tree, flower, or even a river spawns a spirit inhabits it. They're like the personification of nature, so they're bonded to their element. Nymphs lived only as long as their element they inhabited, if a tree dies or a river dries up, the nymph dies as well,"

"My μαμά was an oak dryad and one of the older and most beautiful ones. She was a playful, adventurous, and a bit of a feisty woman. We often ran through the woods and climbed the hills, hunted together, and played music together. She was a very doting and affectionate mother, I love her very much."