And The Story Begins...

(A/N: NO you don't have to read to know what happens to Luna. You can read if you wish. It's basically how her parents go together. NO I DONT OWN THE MUSIC)

Abel was laying down on his couch with a white soft blanket that matched his white stylist hair and white left eye and black on his right eye, He was in half awake and half asleep. He was getting all comfortable. Soothing into his slumber. He was about to fall into a deep sleep until he heard a glass shatter on the floor above his. He fully woke up after hearing that crash. At first he thought he was in his dream or something. But then he heard some sort of crying... and it was from a girl!? He couldn't just go back to sleep. He felt like he had to do something. Thoughts running through his head thinking the worst that could possibly happen. He slide the blanket off his body pushing it and bunching it up. He sighed and quickly changed his hair to curly black hair with very beautiful yellow eyes. He walked out with his white T-shirt and black jeans. He took the elevator to the second floor. Walked down the hall to find the their room number. He knocked on her door. The girl from before opened up. She had beautiful hot pink hair with light blue faded tips all tied up in a ponytail. Very pale and sickly looking skin. Her eyes with these beautiful shade of light blue with dark circles under her eyes. Abel was a little shocked to see this beautiful girl. He got even more worried.

He ask, "Good evening, I'm Abel. Sorry to interrupt ma'am I heard a glass shatter on the floor above mine. I wanted to see if everything was alright?"

She said, "I think your ears are playing tricks on you."

Her sweater was zipped up to her chin. Abel noticed every little detail. Her sweater dropped down as she lifted her arm up; revealing some bandage around her wrist. Her eyes widen and quickly shoved her sweater up. But he noticed and looked directly into her eyes, but she wouldn't look back at him.

"Thanks for caring sir that's nice of you, but I have to go back in-" She claimed while entering inside her room. Without even hesitation he quickly grabbed her wrist. She looked at her wrist and started blushing. She then looked up at Abel noticing how serious he was. She gulped down and looked up at his face. Noticing his handsome features. "Wish I could tell you about the noise but I didn't hear a thing." She slipped out of Abel's grip and Abel let her go. She went back into her apartment.

She said, "You know... it must have been the wind... must have been the wind? must have been the wind..." Her voice sounded confused at voice but then confidence at the end. She slowly closed the door as he waves goodbye. Her eyes light blue sparkled and smiled at him.

"Must have been the wind..." He thought inside his own head.

Later on during that day after Abel took his leave and went to his apartment. He tried his very hardest to go back to sleep. In the end he ended up layin' on the floor of his room. The cold concrete on his back. No. He couldn't just shake the feeling off so easily. He thought of ways to help him out, but he realizes he didn't want to intrude 'cause he didn't know all the facts. Thoughts running through what could've been. He just couldn't bare the thought of leaving her with her hurt. He sighed and laid down thinking. A few seconds later he had an idea and went to grab his boombox.

Abel slammed his way into the door. It was a beautiful sunset outside. Mostly orange yellow and purple. He turns his boombox on loud enough for her to hear him. He took his boombox in his hand and played out "Lean on me", just so that she knows she can lean on me. And when she hears the words, he knows exactly what he'll say. A few seconds later, he hears footsteps running from the roof top stairs. Abel holds onto the handle and looks at the stairs as the wind blows in his curly black hair. A loud bang as the door slammed right open. The girl from before ran and tripped down hurting her knee in the process. Little clumsy girl. She gets up and smiles very cutely. Abel blushes and smiles back. He grabs her hands very gently. She was hesitated at first but once she looked up into his eyes she left safe. His mouth opened.

"Promise I'm not playing tricks on you, you're always welcomed to come in. You can stay here for an hour or two... if you ever need a friend..." He said smiling softly into the girl's eyes. She brushes her hair to the side showing her full side while smiling and blushing lightly.

"We can talk about the noise... when I'm ready until then..." She said softly

He'll just say "It must have been the wind...must have been the wind"

"Must have been the wind... must have been the wind." She softly mutter under her breath while smiling. He smiles back while blushing a little as the wind in her hair blows into the nice breeze. That was the beginning of a new love...