Chapter Eight

Worlds shortest update 👌*******
The sun began to fall, setting the sky on fire and illuminating it with oranges, pinks, yellows and Reds; the firey glow reflected off the windows of the neighbourhood houses creating a bright swirl of colours down the silenced street. The chilling wind howled and whistled as it danced around, sweeping the red strands around covering my face. Rain splattered around, the Lilliputian droplets splashing the ground like bullets. Emma continued walking, dodging each all the puddles like hopscotch, the collection of water sloshing each time her feet landed safety on the concrete; her hand grasped securely pulling her coat around herin hope to stay parched and warm. The colours began to dim, replacing with a navy blue colour, that overshadowed the path. Peering around her , She couldn't help but notice that the world had began to obfuscate without her observing one bit, it was like the town had settled down to rest. Thank god she only had one day of school left, she thought with a smile.

That night, Emma curled in bed tightly, her phone tightly in her grip as she texted Ashton.
To Ashy💘: You Twat 😂
From Ashy💘: You love me really 😉
To Ashy💘: You're lucky I do 😘
From Ashy💘: You need sleep😴
To Ashy💘: but I wanna talk to you☺️
From Ashy💘: You're so cheesy 😂
To Ashy💘: they call me cheddar for a reason✌️
I just laughed at me own joke😂
From Ashy💘:you're lucky your cute 😂 now sleep🙈
To Ashy💘: yes dad😂 Night Ashton😘
From Ashy💘: Night Em💞