Aliah stand up and took the mic.

"Woah" we said in chorus.

She pick jealousy! Our song!

"Shownu oppa, come here. I will sing for you" Aliah said and laughed.

We laugh too because of them. Shownu sit close to her and Aliah start singing. I secretly looked at I.M who's having a blank expression. He's always like that but not when he's with her.

"Her voice is really good" kihyun said, amazed.

"Yeah, your voice are similar" hyungwon said.

Shownu is laughing, shy infront of her. At the same time, i know that shownu hyung is worried because of I.M.

After a chorus, aliah stopped.

"Okay, done!"

We all clapped our hands while they walk and sit with us again.

"You sang really well" kihyun said to Aliah.

"Oh really? Thank you" she said shyly.

"I think I'm sleepy"

We all looked at I.M.

"Are you sure?" Shownu hyung asked.

I.M nodded and stand up. When he turn his back on us, i followed him. I jumped on him and tap his head.

"You're jealous" i said, smiling.

"What are you saying?" He said and laughed.

I shake my head. "I know that you're inlove with her, maknae!"

"Shh" he said and looked around as we walked to the hallway going to he's room.

"If you didn't tell shownu hyung, i wouldn't know. If i were you maknae, i will confess to her tonight!" I said and smile.

"Tss, you didn't tell me earlier too that she's the alz_kyun"

What?! "You already know?!" I asked shockingly.

I.M smile. "Shownu hyung tell me before i start not replying to her messages and hyung said to me too that i am her bias too"

We enter his room and i sit on shownu's bed.

"Yeah, she said that i am her bias because she wants you to be comfortable around her" i smile, teasing him.

Shownu's POV

"I think he's jealous" i said and laughed.

Aliah and Kihyun looked at me. Kihyun nodded as agreement while Aliah is thinking, she's clueless lol.

Our voice is low tone so the other members can't hear us.

"By the way, you're so sweet together in the pool awhile ago" Kihyun said smiling widely.

"Oh, he teach me to swim and we talked a lot" aliah said happily. She really like him, that's nice.

"Let's go guys, we should rest and have a happy moments tomorrow again!"  Jooheon said.

We are the only ones who left.

"Aren't you going?" Aliah asked to us.

"How about you? It's cold here" i said to her.

"Do you want to stay here for a minute?" Kihyun asked.

Aliah nods. "I just want to think for a minute" she said and give us an assuring smile.

"Okay, do you want me to come back here and give you jacket?" I asked.

She shaked her head and smile.

"I'm fine, shownu and kihyun oppa"

I nodded and still not contented on her answer.

We're walking on the hallway.

"Shownu, are we going to leave her like that?"

"No" i said and smile.