21 - Narration

Aliah's POV

I entered the company early today. I also need to say goodbye to Sir Daze to show my drawings in monsta-x. The other day they did not look at my drawing because they said I was too tired. They're so sweet!

As i was going to enter on my office when i notice some workers, staring at me. Some woman engineers is glaring at me. Uh, what did i do wrong?

"Aliah!" I saw my friend running towards me.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked cluelessly.

She catch her breath before speaking up, showing me her cellphone.

"You're viral on the Internet! The issue said that you're dating Monsta-x Shownu! They have a picture of shownu carrying you going to their van"

I felt bad for shownu. I'm really sorry, shownu oppa.

"Are you really dating shownu?" Vanessa asked, excited.

"No, it's about work that's why we meet but that time is I'm so tired so it turns out that i passed out" i explained clearly.

I hurriedly went to my office and sit on my chair. I went to my Instagram and message Shownu.

Instagram.

showtlepie

Shownu, i just saw the news. The issue leaked on the Internet. I don't know what to say because i felt so guilty. I am really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me. Don't worry, I'll convince my boss to change me. I'm really sorry:(

Sent.

I really felt so bad.

Someone knocks on my door.

"Yes?"

The door opens and Sir Daze appears with a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He asked and walked closely to my table.

"Yes sir, I'm just worried that i might pull down his career. I think I can't do this anymore, sir. I felt so guilty" i said sadly.

"It's okay. The issue will cool down and I'll talk to your client first before i decide to change you"

I sigh.

"Thank you sir"

He stand up, ready to go but he look to me again.

"By the way, just go home for today, okay? Rest and we'll go to clean up this issue. Don't worry, their entertainment will clear this up"

I nod and smile at him.

"Go home safely"

I took my bag and go out immediately.

When I left the company, I first went to the donut shop. I think i need sweets today because I'm stressed these past few days.

While waiting for my order, i saw some girls looking at me. Aish, they recognize me for sure. I open my Instagram immediately.

Instagram

showtle sends you a message.

iwonhoyou sends you a message.

imnameim sends you a message.

yookih sends you a message.

go5rae sends you a message.

Woah. What is this???

Showtle:

Hey, it's not your fault and don't read the comments. Promise, our entertainment will release my explanation. Don't worry about this, okay? It's not your fault:)

iwonhoyou:

Architect Avery, are you okay? Message us if you have a problem.

imnameim:

Are you on work today?
Reply immediately.

Yookih:

Aliah, sorry for this issue. We're promising you that it will cool down. Take care of yourself.

go5rae:

Hey Aliah, are you okay?  We're worried to you. Reply please:-(

I smile at their message. They're caring to me like their little sister.

I reply to showtle:

Thank youuuu, shownu:(

I reply to iwonhoyou:

Thanks wonho, im fine:)

I reply to I.M:

My boss wants me to go home. I'm in a donut shop today near our company. I'm fine:)

I reply to yookih:

Don't be sorry, kihyun okay? I'm worried to shownu:(

I reply to go5rae:

Don't worry, minhyuk. I'm okay:))

I took the box of donut when the waiter give it to me. I went out of the shop and walk to the streets. It's still early and only girls are around.

Are they spying on me? No, I'm just paranoid.

I hurriedly walk because the bus station are little far. I stopped when some girl blocked my way, glaring at me.

"You can't escape"

My eyes bulged when i looked around. They are everywhere!

A girl who's infront of me, throw me some eggs.

I was just surprised when he suddenly threw an egg at me. Other women have also threw me with other things. I covered my face as much as I could but I felt something sharp hit my cheek. I was crying but I was still in a hurry to walk.

I just sat on the floor because of weakness. I also felt someone throw a stone at my head until i felt someone protects me from my back. She's wearing a shades and cap with a blonde hair.

She pull me into a random van and closed the door.

"Let's go to the dorm"

Huh?

She took off the wig and shades. I.M?

"How d-did you k-now?" I asked stuttering.

"You reply to my message awhile ago, right? We're sorry. We know that you doesn't deserve all of this. You suffered a lot and we can't do anything"

I smile sadly. "I'm fine. You saved me and I'm so thankful for that"

I.M....