Hope (Jakurai Jinguji x Male Reader Version)

Greetings everyone, and viruses! (Hey, they took over the world, let's give em some undeserved superiority)

This was a uniquely difficult yet fun request by _BeauTeaful_ !

This is my first ever x Male Reader so I hope it's alright!

Slight angst and fluff!

I'm praying you like it-and can I also type a female version of this?? I feel like I gotta ask permission from the person who requested this one-shot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Present)

Jakurai was reading a novel as he waited for his team's two members to arrive, he was quite invested in his novel, but he was snapped out of focus once a strand of hair brushed against his cheek. Jakurai glanced at it and shut his novel before getting up.

'Ah, the braid unraveled again, I should fix it'

The Doctor walked to a mirror near the entrance to his home, he was about to fix the braid on the left side of his hair when he heard voices by the door.

"Yoo-hoo! Doc! We're here!"

"HIFUMI! DON'T YELL!"

"But you're yelling right now!"

"Kh... Damn you!"

Slap

"Ouchie!"

Jakurai Chuckled as he let the braid unravel once more to open the door for Hifumi and Doppo.

"Welcome, Doppo, Hifumi, quite the unique way to knock a door"

"Heya Doc! Hehe! Yeah!"

"S-Sorry!!"

The two walked in as Jakurai closed the door with a smile,

"There is no problem Doppo, now, please go ahead to the living room, I just have to fix my hair for a moment

Doppo nodded and took his shoes off before walking in, Jakurai stood by the mirror and started fixing his hair, but Hifumi stayed still as he tilted his head to the side while watching Jakurai braid the same thin strand of hair as everyday.

"Hey Doc, why do you always braid that same part of your hair? Is it for style? Maybe I should try it out too!"

"A-Ah, well, not precisely..."

"Then what!"

"HIFUMI! STOP BOTHERING DOC!"

"Aww! Sorryyyy!!"

Jakurai took in a deep breath before glancing at the now finished braid and smiling.

"Once again Doppo, there is no problem, the reason is just more important to me rather than style"

"Ooooh! What is it??"

"HI-FU-MI! I TOLD YOU TO STOP BOTHERING DOC!! GET IN HERE!!!"

Jakurai chuckled as he watched Doppo drag a flailing Hifumi into the living room, he followed right after.

"Hifumi, if you'd like... I could tell you the reason"

"N-No Doc it's-"

"YOU WILL?! YAY!! THANK YOU DOC!!"

Jakurai solemnly nodded before sitting down on the couch Doppo sighed before he sat himself and pulled Hifumi to the couch too.

"Go on Doc!!"