Tiring Afterparty (Sick Doppo Kannonzaka x Reader)

You woke up with a jolt when you heard crashing sounds coming from the kitchen, you instantly shook your head left and right trying to find Doppo somewhere on the bed, when you didn't, you instantly jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen only to be met with Doppo desperately trying to reach a box of pain killers from a cupboard. He could barely stand, and it looked like he was in pain from the way he held his stomach with one arm.

"D-Doppo!" 

You yelled as you ran to your boyfriend's side, you looked at him for a second and gritted your teeth in annoyance. The bastard was clearly sick yet he still wore his work attire and was actually thinking of going to work!

"O-Oh g-good morn-"

Doppo couldn't finish his words since you instantly embraced him, giving him the tightest hug he's had in weeks, he had no choice but to weakly wrap his arms around your waist and rest his chin on your head,

"I-Idiot... I told you not to drink too much... now you're sick..." 

You grumbled as you pinched Doppo's chest making him squeal,

"I-I'm sor-"

Doppo then instantly covered his mouth with a sweaty hand and pushed you away before puking into the kitchen sink, you instantly started patting his back as a few tears rolled down his cheeks, after he was done emptying his stomach's worth, he instantly turned around and buried himself in your chest.

"S-Sorry (Y/N)... please forgive me... I'm sorry" 

He repeated as he sobbed, you instantly felt bad and started stroking his hair.

"It's fine... let's get you back in your P.Js"

"W-WHAT?! No! I-I can't! I have work to do and the boss'll-"

"DOPPO KANNONZAKA!!! YOU'RE CALLING IN A SICK DAY AND YOU'RE STAYING HOME! GOT IT?!" 

You screeched as you pulled his face out of your chest only to hold him by the cheeks by both palms and directing his gaze to yours. Doppo looked at you for a second before he averted his eyes.

"B-But-"

"NO BUTS!!" 

You interrupted making him look you in the eye again,

"... just asses" 

Replied Doppo pointing at your behind, it took you a moment to process, but when you did, you turned a deep shade of red. You opened your mouth to yell something but you were interrupted when Doppo gagged and panickily pointed to the sink as he slapped his hand to his mouth, you immediately understood and turned Doppo's face around by his cheeks as he let it all out again,

"Damn... how much do you have in that stomach of yours?" 

You asked rubbing Doppo's back,

"I-I drank a lot yesterday..." 

Doppo finally said while wiping his mouth with a towel and holding himself up using the kitchen counter,

"Define a lot" 

You said as you helped Doppo take off his jacket, he took a pause and looked at the ceiling as if he was counting,

"Four" 

He plainly answered as he slid his arms out his jacket's sleeves,

"Four jugs?" 

You asked, your head tipping in curiosity, because that would partially explain the way he showed up at the apartment's door. Since you and Doppo are (Friend/Name)'s and Hifumi's next door neighbors, a drunk Hifumi safely returned a half passed out Doppo home after a LONG party. The second Hifumi let Doppo go, Doppo fell into your arms COMPLETELY PASSED OUT.