(Updated) Unexpected Spark (Jiro Yamada x Reader)

This was a request by @Hanako_karasuma 

Sorry for the delay! I always tend to make my Jiro one-shots long, hehe! Hope you enjoy!

I'll start working on the other requests too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding Ding

"The doorbell just rang"

Said Jiro while looking up from his phone and glancing at the couches near him, trying to get one if his brothers to open the door instead of him, but when he found no one, he just groaned and slowly got up the couch and started walking to the door in a not quite steady pace with his head in his phone.

Ding Ding Ding

"Coming, just a-"

BANG BANG BANG

"SOMEBODY OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF YA HEAR ME?!"

"J-JEEZ (Y/N) SHUT UP I'M COMING"

Jiro shoved his phone into his pocket and ran to the door before fumbling with the lock.

"HAH! You can't even open a door"

"(Y/N) if you don't shut up I swear I'll keep you outside"

You grumbled and crossed your arms as you waited for Jiro to finally unlock the door, once he did, you didn't even wait for him to properly open it before you flung it open yourself—hitting him in the face with the door—and asserting your arrival, of course, you looked silly because of the virus safety mask.

"(Y/N)'S FINALLY HERE GUYS! I HAVE RETURNED!"

"(Y/N)!"

"Oh! (Y/N)! You're finally back!"

"My nose is fuCKING BLEEDING I HATE YOU"

As Jiro tried to stop his nosebleed, Ichiro and Saburo came down the stairs to greet you, well, Saburo more like ran, but right before he could come in contact with you, Super Ichiro came out of no where in front of you, pushed away Saburo by placing his arm in front of his stomach (Saburo went OOF), and most literally SHOWERED you with antiseptics, then he smiled at you as you coughed and died.

"COUGH COUGH Thanks Ichiro-COUGH-But I think that-COUGH-if I don't die from the virus, all these-COUGH COUGH-antiseptics will get me either way-COUGH"

You managed to give a thumbs up while coughing into your palm, Ichiro gave a thumbs up back as Saburo stood impatiently, waiting to hug you, and Jiro got close to sobbing, because his nosebleed wouldn't stop.

"Ok! It's been a minute, all viruses must be dead by now, Saburo, go"

"(N/N)!!"

"SABURO!"

"I HATE YOU GUYS"

Added Jiro as he watched you two hug, Ichiro chuckled before ruffling his brother's hair, who pouted as you and Saburo instantly hit it off to a conversation.

"(Y/N) we missed you!"

"Not"

You pet Saburo's hair and ignored Jiro, as usual.

"I missed you too! Quarantine sure is hard to get around! Especially when your older brother is a damn protective as hell cop who won't let you leave home... "

"Ah! Life with Iruma must be hard huh!"

Added Ichiro giving you a hand shake and pulling his youngest brother away from you, you giggled and nodded, as you did that, Saburo looked and snorted at Jiro about to start crying because of his blood stained clothes.