7. Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Start from the beginning

Kageyama stopped walking and took the scarf off.
"Here." He said as he handed it to Hinata.

Hinata looked at it confused for several seconds. Kageyama sighed.
"After yesterday's situation and me realizing that I pretty much knew nothing. I went home and looked up stuff. I saw that Omegas like to wear things that smell like their alpha's When their in heat. Since you can't really wear my sweatshirt to school I thought that you might like it." He pointed to the scarf.

Hinata looked at the scarf then looked at Kageyama and stared to laugh.

"Hey! Why are you laughing? I'm trying to be nice!" Kageyama started to walk away a bit angry.

Hinata ran after him.
"Wait! Sorry it's just I wasn't expecting this. Thank you." He draped the scarf over his shoulders. He was actually pretty happy about having it.

Kageyama slowed down so Hinata could keep up with him again.
They got to school and started morning practice.

~We gonna time skip to after school~

Kageyama got out of class a little late. He headed to Hinata's class to walk with him to the gym.
When he got to the hall he saw Hinata sitting on the ground with his head in his knees. He sounded like he was crying.  He knelt down and put his hand on his head to get his attention.  Hinata picked his head up and immediately threw his arms around Kageyama. And started to cry harder.
That's when Kageyama noticed that Hinata had a different alpha's scent all over him.  He was trying to stay calm.
"Hinata what happened?" He asked trying talk in the most soothing voice he had.

"Isao" Hinata said in between sobs with his head pressed against Kageyama's chest.

Kageyama felt himself get more angry then he thought was possible.
"What the hell did he do to you?!"
He felt Hinata tense up against him like he was afraid of the anger in Kageyama's voice.

"I'm sorry, just tell me what he did, ok?" Kageyama said trying to calm himself down.

Hinata took a couple big breaths before talking.
"I was waiting for you and he saw me. He pinned me against the wall... he touched me... and he kissed me. I pushed him away enough to get back inside of my class."

Kageyama saw red literally. He'd never been more pissed off in his entire life.
"Come on. I'm going to take you home."he said as he got up.
"What's about practice??" Hinata asked still visibly upset.
"We're skipping today. We'll stop by the gym and let Suga and Daichi know what happened."

They went to the gym and saw Everyone outside talking to coach Ukai and Takeda. Daichi was the first to notice Kageyama and Hinata. He could tell by Kageyama's demeanor and expression that he was pissed. Suga looked at Hinata and knew something
as happened. They went running up to them.

"Hinata what happened? Are you ok?" Suga asked.
But Hinata didn't say anything.

Daichi stared at Kageyama worried that he may have done something considering how angry he looked. Everyone else followed behind them.

"Geez your Highness can you tone it down it little" Tsukishima said.

"Shut the fuck up four eyes."  Kageyama growled.

"Kageyama calm down. Tell us what's going on." Ukai said putting a firm hand on Kageyama's shoulder. Forcing him to step back a little .

"Do you guys know a second year named Isao?" He asked.
Nishinoya and Ennoshita both stepped back at the sound of his name and Tanaka looked like he was about to join Kageyama in his rage.

"The principal's son?" Takeda asked sounding concerned.

Hinata silently nodded.
Suga pulled Hinata into a hug.
"What did he do?" He asked softly trying to sooth him.
Kageyama wasn't exactly happy about this and pulled Hinata away from Suga. Witch made Daichi not very happy. He glared at him.