Chapter 1

One day, in the land of Crystalia the king and queen proclaimed the birth of their first child which they named Akarui and he was the heir to the throne. King Oradin believed that his son has inherited his 'imagination manifestation' as it is a skill passed to every firstborn of the family, a year after he was born king Oradin found out that his wife was pregnant with another child and the whole kingdom celebrated, but during the night a silent figure slipped passed the guards and crept into baby Akarui's room. The parents were woken up by his wailing, they rushed to his bedroom followed by a hand full of guards but they were too late, their son was gone.
*
meanwhile, Galza was running with glee away from the place "ha, without the firstborn, the gift that should have been rightfully mine will be gone forever and the people of Crystelia will perish!" he said and laughed evil. He gripped the bundle holding the baby tighter in his grasp and made his way to the portal that led to the human world, he knew that it would still work as his pathetic brother visited the human world once and fell in love with a human and married her. And apparently her son had inherited her looks, once he opened it he threw the bundle in the portal knowing that the eldest and heir to the throne of Crystelia was lost forever. Many months later the King held his new baby daughter in his hands. His wife didn't make it as she was heartbroken about her missing child, but before she died she had whispered their daughter's name 'Mabushina'. King Oradin decided to keep the fact that Mabushina had an older brother to keep her safe and promised to raise her as best he could.
*
Meanwhile, in the human world, young baby Akarui had landed near an orphanage and was found by a lovely elderly lady who ran the place, although it was the middle of the night she was wide awake as one of the kids was sick she was just about to go back to bed when she suddenly heard crying outside. She stepped outside and found a bundle of blankets that contained a baby, she picked up the bundle and soothed the crying baby and brought him inside and gave him a bottle, as there wasn't a note explaining his origins or a name she named him 'Juuru'.
*
When Juuru was about three years old he was adopted by a lovely couple named Itsu and Riko who were unable to have kids themselves and wanted to have a family, from a young age Juuru loved to draw and was very good at it. His adoptive parents were amazed at his skill and often hung his pictures on the fridge, but then one day
Itsu was involved in a car crash while taking Juuru to the park, he was taken to hospital but didn't make it. After that Riku was barely home and Juuru spent many hours at home alone, he tried to draw pictures to make his 'mom' happy but she would tear them up and yell at him that it was his fault Itsu died and called him a waste of space and how they never should have adopted him. When Juuru started school he spent many hours drawing and not interacting with the other kids, which led to them calling him names and teasing him. But then one day, he had a very strange dream.

So yeah, I still wonder how juuru was about to dream what was happening in crystelia, hopefully we get to know in next weeks episode!

TBC?