The Final Battle pt2...

Start from the beginning

All four sisters agreed and returned there attention to the witches as they flew off. Everybody returned to there houses immediately after that except for the leaders. The leaders were the more powerful and experienced citizens in the kingdom. They were the ones who took care of the kingdom while the princesses were gone.

The leaders had called for a mass meeting with everyone in the kingdom regarding the war which was confirmed to be tomorrow. The barrier was greatly weakened as the witches and dark creatures had managed to sneak in so many times now. Which is why, the leaders were calling for a meeting to prepare for tomorrow.

The boys had rushed to the girls who were currently walking to them. Both girls and boys were being clingy this time. The boys were being clingy because they thought the girls had died. The girls were being clingy to try and cheer up the boys who were actually very happy, but the girls didn't need to know that.😉

Everybody in the kingdom was getting ready to go to the central meeting point of the kingdom, which is basically the middle of the kingdom. The boys and girls went to go get dressed in some, more comfortable clothes. But something came up and they had a short delay.

Lisa's pov~

Me and Jungkook had changed our clothes to comfortable clothes after the war. We were preparing to go to the mass meeting. But then this rabbit grabbed me and i fell onto his lap and accidentally kissed him. Then things escalated and we ended up in a makeout session. Oopsie!

We only had 5 minutes to get to the meeting so we hurried to fix our appearance and teleported to the meeting point.

Jennie's pov~

Me and Taehyung had already gone to the meeting spot. But he had grabbed my hand and dragged me to a small area that was out of sight of others. "Taehyung, why are we- " i was cut off with a kiss. He kissed me. I was frozen until he started getting a little rough.

I gasped when his hand travelled down to my thighs and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I gave a soft moan when he gently sucked on my tongue but managed to push him away. "Jennie why- " he was whining but i cut him off with a peck. "Not in public Tae." I winked at his dumbfounded expression.

Then i fixed my appearance and we both went back to sit down. "How about here?" He gestured to a set of seats and i agreed. We sat down and minutes later, Liskook joined us. Lisa sat with me and her soon-to-be boyfriend sat next to Tae.

Rosé's pov~

Me and Jimin had just got to our room when he pushed me down on the bed and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back as he was my boyfriend now so why not? But then things got a lil wild and i managed to stop him before things went too far. Basically, he ripped my shirt off.

I didn't mind because my shirt was already ripped from battle. But then his naughty hands went down from my waist. So i grabbed his hands before he could do anything more. "Jimin, not now please. We have to go to the meeting." I told him as i used some magic to change into a hoodie and shorts.

"Fine." He grumbled but went to go change as well. Oop! His devil tail popped out. Welp! Looks like his devil side is the dirty side heheheh. Anyway. We teleported to the meeting place and saw Taennie and Liskook already there. We took our seats with them. Jinsoo arrived minutes after we did.

Jisoo's pov~

Me and Jin had gotten to our room but then i was pinned to the bed out of nowhere and Jin's lips were on mine. Basically, Jin and i were kissing. But his hand travelled from my waist to the edge of my shirt and tugged slightly. As if he was asking for permission.