The Final Battle pt2...

Start from the beginning

Rosé's pov~

I watched in rage as the witches prepared to attack the boys while they were distracted. Jimin was crying hardest. I understand him tho. He just got a girlfriend today and she supposedly appeared to die on the same day. "ROSÉ! WHY?!" he was out of control, sobbing hysterically. Breaking my heart with every scream and cry.

His hand had formed a fist around my jewel. The witches were about to strike him. My eyes glowed bright blue. My hands formed jets of freezing water, ready to turn anything it touches into pure ice crystals. My aim was true as i shot the freeze jet at the witches. Almost using 3 quarters of full force, just one spurt away from 3 quarters.

Lisa's pov~

"LISA!!!!!" he was screaming. He was blinded with anger and sadness. His eyes were waterfalls. The witches jeered at him. Out of nowhere, he attacked them. But failed and the witches laughed at him more. He gave up trying to fight them and just sat there on the ground crying.

The witches were ready to attack the boys while they were distracted. He was in danger. My eyes glowed golden. Bright gold and in my hands, appeared a ball of glowing light. Inside it, the elements of water, fire and air swirled around. My aim was truer than the existence of Jimin oppa's jams. (Sorry i had to😂)

Author's pov~

Bullseye!!! All four strikes hit there target all at once. Everyone down below froze in shock as the witches were swallowed up into a cage by the overflow of magical attacks. Then some of the dark creatures tried to help out but ended up burning into the air as ashes from the raging fire. (by the one and only Kim Jennie.)

The boys eyes glittered with wild hope that the girls were still alive. And they weren't disappointed. Seconds after the witches had been enclosed in the magical cage, four girls teleported into view. Hair flowing, clothes slightly ripped but still rocking it, energy magically replenished, there stood the ones the boys wanted most.

The four girls split up to go battle a group of creatures each. They seemed at ease until more dark creatures arrived at the scene. Then, the people began fighting alongside them. But dark creatures kept pouring in. But then, out of nowhere, there were 2 flashes of light coming from the east and the west sides of the kingdom.

It was Rosé and Lisa. There eyes glowed brighter, magical spheres appeared in there hands but there hair was the most surprising for the people, TwiceVelvet and BTS. Lisa's orange hair, burned right of her head and was replaced by long blonde locks, making her look even more beautiful and doll like than before.

Rosé's brown hair also burned off to be replaced by rosy red waves. Her now red hair lay in wavy locks, flowing down to her waist and curling ever so slightly at the ends. The two girls new transformation left everyone awestruck. However, they were quick to regain there composure and return to battle.

Jungkook's eyes were glued to Lisa just as Jimin's eyes were glued to Rosè. Taehyung's eyes never left Jennie and Jin was lost in his own world as he watched the girl of his dreams magically appearing back from death and battling right before him. The boys didn't hesitate to rush to fight at the girls side.

The return of Blackpink gave Twice, Red Velvet and most importantly, BTS, a boost of energy as they fought harder. The dark creatures were all dead within minutes because of the newfound energy everyone had just received. But just as they were about to celebrate, the witches finally managed to burst out of the cage.

"Ugh!!! Again!!! That's it!!! Tomorrow morning at dawn!!! We declare war on you!!! We've had enough of this!!!" The witches raged at us. Everyone gasped in fear and shock. Even the four sisters exchanged glances, telepathically communicating. Squad meeting after this. Kim Jisoo delivered a short mind linked message.