Lead Characters!!

Shehzaada Aladdin

A kind-hearted and brave prince who wants to protect his city Baghdad from any threats

A kind-hearted and brave prince who wants to protect his city Baghdad from any threats. He loves his mom to the moon and back and can die for her. He doesn't like the idea of his marriage but for his mother's sake he can do that too. His father passed away when he was little so he is been told by everyone to take his father's place but his mother always explains everyone that it's a big responsibility and only he will decide this. He himself wants to become the emperor of Baghdad and to serve his people and fulfil their wishes and protect them but he thinks that he isn't capable  of the responsibility that much to take the throne then and there. For him, wazir e aala is just like his father and he is with him from childhood and he has only taught him sword fighting, horse riding, archery and other techniques and royal etiquettes. He knows that wazir e aala has a daughter but haven't met her yet and haven't asked about her. He goes to check the whole Baghdad getting disguised as a common man and only wazir knows about this.

Yasmine

A kind-hearted warrior girl

A kind-hearted warrior girl. Daughter of wazir e aala. She is a brave yet a bit shy girl in front of unknown people. She loves her mom and dad a lot. Her father has taught her many fighting skills since her childhood. She hasn't visited to the royal palace yet coz her father denies her to; reason unknown to her. She also wants to protect Baghdad and help needy people. Her family have another home on the border of Baghdad and she stays there and not in the palace.

So, these are the leads obviously and excited to know about other characters then pls share this story to your friends.

Thank you.

Will meet you soon in another part...

Till then goodbye and stay safe ❤...