"Alpha." 

Alpha? No. It couldn't be. I tumbled down to the floor.  

"Surprising. Isn't it?" David asked.  

"You... You Can't be." 

He bowed, one hand on his chest. 

"Alpha David of the Oomaki Pack." 

"You can't be! You're my Beta! Beta of my pack!" 

He strengthen up and started walking around the outside. 

"Im borrowing your pack, for now. Don't look at me that way Charlotte. I care about the same thing as you do. The safety of the pack." 

"How could you this to me David? How could you?" 

"The hard part was getting you in here. If you think I'll kill you, not yet. I just want the Scripts you have." 

"Scripts?" 

"Where did you get those carvings from again? Oh that's right. From all those Alphas you've killed. Lets just say I want the powers that came with the hearts you've eaten." 

"You'll destroy the whole pack." 

"Technically, you would of destroyed the pack." 

Where's my wolf when I needed her?  

"How could I destroy my own pack!? You , especially you,you know how hard I've work to protect my pack! You know how much blood I've spilled into this pack!" 

"Your pride, your ignorance. You're still a little girl. You think you're protecting your pack when you're actually hurting them. All those packs you've gained, haven't you ever thought what happened to those packs who suddenly lost their Alphas? They were obligated to  

follow another Alpha's orders. A selfish Alpha who only thought about herself. " 

He stopped to look at me. 

"Because of you, packs have gotten together against you." 

"What? You're lying! Other packs respect me!" 

"Would they really respect and admire an Alpha like you? An Alpha that follows her emotions instead of thinking it through? I'm actually doing you a favor and solving your mess." 

"And what's in it for you?" 

"I want those scripts of yours. I'll solve your mess." 

"And keep all of the packs." 

He narrowed his eyes at me, an evil smile playing on his lips. 

"Exactly. I'll become their new Alpha, and I'll have more power than even you." 

I stood up and tried running towards the direction he was at. The chains pulled me all the way back where I was sitting down a moment ago. The chains tighten on my body, a fire sensation building up. The pole on my back penetrated deeper into my back, tiny claws came out of it gripping on to my back. They started pulling my skin apart like if it were a ripping cloth. I screamed in pain as I fell to the floor. The chains were being pulled, which also included pulling on my wrists and legs. The chain tighten on my neck, blocking my breathing. My stomach was being compressed, my organs tightening inside me, soon to explode. I heard my own screams. I laid on the floor, ready to pass out any moment now. 

"Why... You were the only one I could... David." 

My tears were falling out now. I did love David. If I didn't admit it before, I'll admit it now. But what's the use? He only wanted my power and these stupid things I had on my arms. Not you David. You were the only one I had shown some sort of emotion to. I wouldn't, I just couldn't bring myself to cry out loud. No matter how the chains hurt, no matter how my heart, the tiny thing I had of a heart was rotting away inside me, I will not cry. I hated you for this but I was the one to blame for this.