Ch3.

Hey guys!!!!!! Leave comments please. Tell me what I should do , how can I make my story better. Thank you all!Happy Birthday Monica!!! Thank you for reading all my crazy imaginary things!! Since I didn't tell you I had updated... Surprise!

I see some people reading this chapter... Thank you! I won't disappoint! Just keep reading! Share your thoughts with me!

***********************************

I couldn't sleep all night thinking what I would do today. I couldn't run away... Could I? My pride wouldn't let me. My wolf was still sleeping inside of me, her soft snores calming my whole body. I had to get out of this hotel before they found my scent. David knew me too well. He knew I wouldn't go to a cheap hotel to spend the night. He would obviously search for me in the expensive hotels. I stretched my body, waiting for an unwanted sound to come from my damaged bones. I had to get myself to a doctor. I could heal faster than other wolves but that silver pole stuck into my spine was terrible. It not only damaged my spine, my nervous system but also some of my organs. My lungs felt compressed, my heart a bit crushed into a side. I searched through the drawers looking for a phone book. I remembered a name, a name I had once heard of but never actually bothered with it. He was a retired teacher who knew about our kind. He had been a faithful follower of the last Alpha before me. Since I destroyed everything related with the last Alpha, David had saved some people lives, one including that retired teacher. I had given David the option to do whatever he wanted with those people that's why I didn't know how he looked like or where he lived.

"Are you sure he's not dangerous?"My Wolf asked.

"You're awake." I responded as I continued to look for his name.

"He won't turn us in to David?" She asked.

"I hope not," I responded.

"What are you going to do if a wolf attacks you? You know you can't change," she commented.

"As long as its not David, we'll be fine," I reassured her.

"How could he of done this to us?" She complained.

She played some flashbacks in my head of the times when he would kiss me at night, when he woke up next to me after conquering a pack. He would take care of my wounds even when knowing I would heal fast. He would stay with me whenever I asked. Without complaining, just nodding and answering with a "Yes Alpha", following with a bow.

Whenever I did demand for something else than a small peck, he wouldn't hesitate to do as asked.

"Enough," I yelled at her, causing her to growl back to me, her anger starting. "Because of you I'm in this mess. Don't forget that." I warned back. She whimpered, knowing it was true. I was without David and she was without his wolf.

I'm glad she was suffering as well.

"How is that old man going to do us any good?" She asked.

"I need him to take a look at my back. I won't be able to do anything without curing it. It'll take slower to heal that's for sure." I said.

"And Angel?" She asked.

"What about him?" I asked, not understanding her worry.

"I almost felt like... If he was protecting you, not wanting to hurt you," she calmly said.

"Are you crazy? He was after me!" I yelled back.

"He lost his control on his wolf that's a given but his wolf didn't really meant to hurt you. He knew your only way out of there was if something like that happened. His name's "Snake Fox" for a reason."