Prom?

Mark bit his lip as he stared across the hall . He may look like a creep but trust me he's just a innocent Sophomore in high school, who had the biggest crush on the school's 'popular ' guy.
Nakamoto Yuta , 3rd year in highschool , captain of the soccer team and was the crush of almost every boy and girl in the school.

Mark has been crushing on him for a whole year now but he never had the guts to confess .

But this year was kinda different,this year was prom which meant he needed a date ,which also meant he was going to try and ask Yuta to prom.
Notice the key word in that sentence was try. The younger boy stared from behind his locker , sighing as he watched the boy laugh loudly,eyes glistening with a sparkle and with his beautiful smile and-

" Stop staring hoe , you're gonna get caught "

Mark jumps at the sudden voice and he slams his locker closed , causing some of the students including Yuta to turn to him. He laughs nervously and turns around to face his friend with a scowl .

"Don't fucking do that " He whisper yelled and hit the top of the others head.

"Well ouch , and why don't you just ask him " Haechan says leaning against his locker . "I will...someday..just not ..today.." Mark trailed of and Haechan sighed in frustration, Mark had said the same thing every single time they had this conversation. Haechan face palmed as Mark took small glances at the Japanese male, blushing every time.

"I just don't get why you can't even talk to him , I mean yeah you don't have to confess to him yet but atleast talk to the guy " Haechan exclaims dramatically and Mark just rolls his eyes at the other." Well 1 , I can't talk to him because everytime I actually do talk to him, I just end up being nervous and saying random shit it's embarrassing , 2 it's just dead ass awkward "

Haechan just huffed .

"Please, No one could be as awkward as Renjun and Doyoung and they've kissed over 10 times already !" Haechan pointed out to their friends who were just across the hall and were now very offended.

"H-hey!" The younger younger of the two awkward boys yelled blushing pink as Doyoung just looked down too embarrassed to even say anything while their friends just laughed at them. Haechan turned his attention back to Mark , ignoring the fact that he was gonna get bitch slapped by a very angry Chinese later.

"Mark , I just think you should give it a try . Prom is in 3 days and you're the only one without a fucking date "

Mark just sighs " I don't know hyuck, mayb-" Mark stops talking as he notices Haechan's evil grin appear. Oh no was all he thought. Donghyuck starts walking backwards and Mark looks at him confused and kinda scared. "Hyuck? Where are you going ?" Haechan looks around frantically trying to find an excuse when he bumped into someone behind him .

"Ahh yeah Mark ! Um I'm going on a date with Taeil hyung! Yeah so bye !" Donghyuck grabs a very confused looking Taeil hyung and drags him out of sight .

Mark stood there confused for a few seconds until he heard his name being called. The Canadian boy froze in place as he heard his name being called in that familiar voice. He span on his heels and came face to face with non other than Nakamoto Yuta.

Shit.

Mark's hands got sweaty as he stared into his crushes dark brown eyes .
"Hey Mark! " Yuta says happily with his signature smile. Did I mention Mark was dying on the inside?

"H-hey , Yuta h-hyung "

Crap.Great Mark, Just great

"How are you? "

Oh my god he's making conversation, fuck.

"I-im g-good, you ?"

Well fuck that was awkward

"I'm doing good "

There was a awkward pause and finally Mark had the guts to actually day something . Not something good of course.

"Um..hyung, did you need something"

Oh my God , Mark you make it sound like he's bothering you

"Why ? Am I bothering you? " Yuta teased with a smile .

Fuck.

"W-what n-no! I mean-" Mark was litrally panicking .

Mark was cut off by a melodious chuckle. "Mark , I'm just joking " Yuta laughed and Mark went red in embarrassment, avoiding all eye contact with the older.

"I actually wanted to ask you something Mark " Yuta had said but Mark still didn't lift his head up which lead Yuta to plan B.

Yuta put his index finger under Mark's chin and slowly lifted his head making the boy look him dead in the eye. Yuta watched as Mark's ears turned red and a pink blush spread over his pale cheeks. Mark's heart was beating so fast it was almost like Yuta would hear it.

"Would...you like to go to prom with me ? " After the Japanese male said that said that sentence Mark's heart pounded against his chest . Did Nakamoto Yuta, the Nakamoto Yuta, the love of his fucking life , Just ask him to prom ? Fuck.

Mark's Jaw went slack as he stared wide eyed at the older , Yuta must have thought his silence was a no so he slowly removed his finger from Mark's chin. Mark immediately came back to his senses and grabbed Yuta's hand. "Yes! I mean- Yeah , sure ..."Mark then let go of Yuta's hand and scratched the back of his neck.

Yuta chuckled cutely at Mark and ruffled his hair.

"You're adorable " He cooed and Mark could only just blush .

"So it's settled then " Yuta started, grabbing his bag of the floor.
"I'll pick you up at 6 , Saturday night "
Yuta held Mark's little hand in his .
Mark nodded still not believing this was happening .

"Great " Yuta beamed in excitement,  leaving a gentle peck to Mark's cheek .

"See you around Markie " Yuta winked before walking of ,leaving a flustered and probably hyperventilating on the inside Canadian.

"FUCKING FINALLY " Donghyuck who was watching the whole time yelled.