Fuck and confess {M}

Smut Requested by @seesawyoongi
If you are uncomfortable, skip

Yuta and Mark were both madly in love with each other. Both too oblivious to acknowledge each others feelings.Yuta would always show skin ship towards the younger and it always made him blush.

But.

Not only did they have love feelings to each other, but also sexual feelings.
Mark would be lying if he said he hasn't fingerd himself while watching Yuta fancams and Yuta would be lying if he said he didn't imagine the the younger under him moaning his name as he slid in and out of his tight hole.

The older snapped out of his imagination as Mark walked in.
" oh hey hyung!" The younger boy exclaims . " Hey Markie " 

Mark walks over to the fridge to get a bottle of watter while Yuta slurps up the rest of his noodles. While opening the  bottle , Mark hurts his finger and ends up dropping the water bottle on the floor making the water flow out.

"Well shit" The younger mumbles under his breath reaching down to grab the bottle and 'accidently' sticking his ass out abit more.
Hoping to catch someone's attention.
Yuta who heard the sound turned his head  to see what happened and his breath hitched.

He gulped back the lump in his throat as he watched the younger wipe up his mess, ass on full view.
Fuck. Thought  Yuta as he saw Mark on his knees and fuck did that turn him on . Yuta felt his pants tighten and immediately put his bowl in the sink.

"H-hey Mark can you wash that,  I gotta pee really badd" Yuta said putting on  a act.He saw Mark frown a little before he nodded. As Mark cleaned up the rest of  the mess In the kitchen , Yuta went to fix his ...not so little problem.
.
.
.

After that little incident it seemed like Mark was bending down alot more than usual . Yeah sure the members didn't notice but one member definitely did. Yuta would always end up with boners because of Mark's little stunts and he's finally had enough of it.

Walking up to his room, he walked past Mark's room and so this as a perfect opportunity . The younger was lying on his stomach with a remote in his hand clearly bored. Yuta knocked on the door making him jump a little but smile when he sees it's his crush .

"Oh hey hyung wanna watch a movie?" Mark asks making space on his bed. " Yeah sure but can we watch anime?" Yuta says with a slight smirk having the perfect Anime to watch.
"Oh yeah sure, you can pick" Mark smiles as Yuta sits next to him.

What Mark didn't know was that Yuta was gonna pick the most sexual anime he could find and on top of that it was Gay.

During the first episode it was ok , but as they watched a couple more it started to get worse to the point where there was an actual sex scene on the screen. There moans made Mark bite his lip to stop him from getting hard.But oh god was that hard .

To make things even worse Yuta's hand was on the inside of his thigh , rising up bit by bit until it touched his crotch lightly causing Mark to moan softly. He thought because Yuta didn't react he didn't hear but he was wrong.As soon as Yuta heard Mark moan his dick sprang to life.

Mark was getting uncomfortable with the throbbing coming from his below region.He stood up from the bed making sure Yuta couldn't see his boner. " Y-yuta hyung, I-i  am g- going to the b-bathroom " He stutters out ears burning red.

Without an answer from Yuta he starts walking to the door but is grabbed by the wrist and pinned to his dresser , wrists above his head.
Yuta smirks as he sees Mark's wide eyes. " What's wrong slut, Cat got your tounge?" Yuta growls in his ear causing him to moan.Mark had the biggest degrading kink.