Chapter 2

Narrators P

Narrators P.O.V

Louis was running around his flat trying to throw on his trainers and sweatshirt when his phone started ringing. Louis grabbed his phone quickly and accepted the call without checking caller ID.

"Liam I am on my way! Stop calling every 5 minutes, it won't make me get there any faster." Louis all but yelled through the phone.

"Hello, is this a bad time? This is actually Edward Styles from Styles Record Label. I was hoping I could speak to you."

"Shit, sorry. I am running late to pick up my brother and his boyfriend from the studio. They're driver had a family emergency come up. I can speak real fast if it is important though." Louis spoke through the phone while grabbing his keys and locking up his flat.

"No worries. I was hoping to set up a meeting with you about having you co-write for an album at my company. My friend and client Shawn Mendes recommended you, said you helped him write some songs for his last album and loved the outcome."

"Yes, setting up an appointment would be great. Can I actually just stop by your Label in an hour? I'm available then, however I will have some people with me." Louis spoke hastily while approaching his car and flipping the ignition.

"Of course Mr. Tomlinson. Looking forward to seeing you then." Edward spoke and then hung up the phone.

"Well he's a bloody professional, typical business man. Thanks a lot Mendes." Louis spoke to himself while heading over to his brother's studio.

..._..._...

"Where the fuck is he Li?" Zayn asked Liam.

"I don't know love, he's on his way though." Liam wrapped his arm around Zayn and pulled him in for a kiss. They pulled apart when they heard 2 honks from outside of the studio and quickly grabbed their belongings and headed towards security to escort them to Louis' car.

"Hey Babes!" Zayn said to Louis when getting into the front seat of his car.

"Hey Amore, how was the studio guys?" Louis said while the 2 boys got into the vehicle.

"It was good until our driver abandoned us..." Liam said as Louis started up the car and started heading out of the parking lot.

"Good thing you guys got me then huh?" Louis said in a joking tone.

"Of course babes. What would we do without you?" Zayn said with a smile on his face putting his hand on Louis' thigh.

"I hope it's okay with you guys but I got to go to an appointment and the building isn't too far away from here. Would you mind going with me?" Louis asked even though the boys could tell they didn't really have a choice.

"Where is it at? What's it for?" Liam asked.

"Styles Record Label. The CEO asked me to come in to discuss writing some songs for some artist." Louis said facing the road.