Hidden route; 2. The plans to betray

A/n: sorry for the late update. The school has already begun so I've a lot of things to do. So tired...ToT

Anyway enjoy the new chapter. It's also pretty long. Warning: not edited /didn't have enough time, sorry/.

****

"How do you feel?"

"Bad. Everything hurts. And this situation is pissing me off thanks to some idiot who brought a patient to his home instead of hospital"

Asuka answered angrily, clearly holding a grudge against her savior. Though she didn't look angry, she was beyond pissed inside. Not only she has three yanderes in one route, she was sick in one of these psycho's home. But at least he didn't try to sew her mouth off or gouge her eyes out in order to keep her here.

"You should thank your savior first"

"Then thanks, I guess"

Asuka was grateful to him for saving her from Sakura before she could do something to the children.

'I should've just abandoned those fictional characters and run'

Those kids really were just a kids of this cliche world like those yanderes. She regretted not being able to just run at that time. Even if she reaches the bad ending she won't end up miserably between three psycho.

"So what're you going to do now?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by Katsuragi's blunt question. It somehow calmed her down since he's at least caring about her opinion.

"I'll find the second person who bought my information"

There wasn't any hint of hesitation in Asuka's eyes. She just wanted to finish this damn game as quick as she can.

"Why do you care? Whoever it is, he or she didn't cause you any harm right?"

Katsuragi who was sitting on her bed leaned even closer with a smile on her face. Asuka was getting used to his flirting by now so she didn't even try to back off. After all she's still a patient with an injured legs.

"I've to find that person. It's really important to me"

She didn't say the reason so Katsuragi didn't ask any further and stopped getting closer to her.

"Do you want me to help you? Of course it's not free"

"No thanks. I have someone that can investigate it.."

"Is it Riku?"

"Why ask a question you already know?"

Rising one of her eye brow, Asuka asked as indifferent as she can. But deep inside she knows he's jealous so to not make some stupid mistake and stay locked inside here for the rest of her life, she decided to not act suspicious.

"I see.. so it's Riku..."

'Is it me or does he really looks happier?'

She was doubting her ears until seeing Katsuragi's face.

Unexpectedly he was smiling.