4

"HEY BITCHES HOW ARE YOU OH THATS RIGHT NO ONE GIVE A !" I press a button by accident and music starts playing.
I laugh to myself as I see the chat spamming laughing emojis.
"THATS IT THATS MY INTRODUCTION TO EVERYTHING!" I say standing up on my chair.
"Woah I could fall off would that get me views?" I say laughing. I slowly get down and log onto mincraft.
"So what are we gonna play??" I say looking at the chat.
"Ok ok I'll play dreams smp!" I sad logging onto it.
"Who's that Wilbur guy?" I ask chat and I see that he's streaming.
"So chat who is y/n? Dreams girlfriend? Or George's sister? Or both?" He asks. I send him a donation saying "I'm George's sister JUST GEORGES SISTER NOT DREAMS GIRLFRIEND!" .
"Oooh she sent a donation HAHAHAHA OK Ok we all believe you hahah!" He said.
"In add him on discord and like always I shout hello into my mic.
"OW And hello !" He said
"Where are you? In the mincraft world!" I ask.
"Behind you!"
I turn around to see his skin and with that I kill him and take his stuff and it wasn't late after he came running up to me trying to kill me but he obviously lost.
"WHAT? Your like actually good Fucking hell!" He said.
"Yep I beat dream at bed wars haha but along with good I'm nice!" I say dropping him his stuff.
"Thank you and goodbye!"
I just left the call and laughed with the chat. After that I went onto bed wars. "F/ac ha she just died lol" I say.
(F/ac means friends account. You'll meet a friend!)
"HA HA HA YOU DEADDD!" I shouted breaking her bead and killing her with tnt.
After that me and f/n played more bedwars and just had fun. Then I added her on discord because she was actually really nice to me.
"I'm going to go to sleep goodnight bitches and goodnight f/n even though she can't hear me!" I ended the stream and layed on my bed and scrolled through Twitter. I was just chilling enjoying everything until I saw something.
Fan art of my and dream. WTF. I scrolled on their profile and saw that their whole account was just fan art of me and dream. WTH. ITS BEEN LIKE 3 DAYS? The one I saw was pretty cute it was my mincraft skin planting a plant in my mincraft garden with dream to the side of me kissing my cheek. I gave it a like and commented cute but weird. Because that was exactly it. I scrolled down further to see a link for fan fiction I clicked on it and read a bit.
Dream threw y/n onto his bed and began kissing her neck causing her to moan and want more he got off her and ripped his shirt off as he pushed their body's together with y/n felling his d-
I quickly shut my phone off and looked at the mirror. I was a blushing mess. Soon after George ran into my room.
"Have you checked Twitter?" He asks me nervously.
"Yes yes I've seen the fan fiction and the art."
"Yeah but how much people are making more than flipping mine and dreams." He threw his phone at me with his page full of fan art and some are let's say... steamy? I quickly called dream and told him everything. He was just chuckling about it and then he said. "Do you like me or something?". His calm voice just fluttered in my head.
"Ptff as if you weird green object!"
He just laugh witch made me laugh.
"I'll tell you something if I ever like you I will dye my hair bright green!".

I'll just say this. I should never had made that comment.