13

Sup bitches! Umm im bAck writing this book! Im just gonna continue it from here becauseeee im too fucking lazy to make another book! So yeaaa...

Your pov

"DID FUCKING NOT!" I shouted.
"YES YOU DID! Y/N I SWEAR ME, WILBUR AND TUBBO WILL KILL YOU!" Tommy yelled at me angryily. I was sat on the sofa watching tv with my mouth full of ice cream. Wait hold up let me tell you why we are having this argument real quick before we can actually start.

Tubbos pov

"Tommy..Stop shes going to come around the corner any second!" I whispered. He just rolled his eyes.
"I thought you would like playing pranks and shit. Pussy." He said to me as the whole bottle of soya sauce got dumped into the cookies and cream flavoured ice cream.
"Cmon tubbo she'l probrably laugh knowing her! Plus you can barley see it its gone to the fucking bottom." He said looking at it. I nervously looked around the corner hearing footsteps.
"FUCK TOMMY RUN!" I whisper yelled at the blonde haired boy infront of me. He shoved it into the freezer and we ran into the living room. 
"What the heck?! Why where you running?" Sapnap asked up sat on the sofa watching some anime shit.
"Shut up sapnap." Tommy said as I giggled.

Your pov

Bastards. They really think that pouring soya sauce in my ice cream will work? Pathetic. I grabbed tommys ice cream emptying it out into a bowl and putting my soya sauce one in the same container. Ha take that bitch. I took my bowl walking into the living room. Tommy and tubbo giggled like childre- oh wait they aRe children. Silly me.
"Y/n what are you eating?" Tommy asked trying to not smile or laugh as tubbo was giggling.
"ice cream...although it taste kinda funny. Nice but funny. Yours is in the freezer if you want it." I say plopping down next to sapnap. Everyone other than his stared at me disgusted.
"okayy?? Umm." Tubbo said leaving the room and going into the kitchen with tommy.
"So what he do?" Sapnap asked me.
"They think my iq is 2. fucking sabatarged my ice cream." I say eating another bite as sapnap laughed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!! AAAAAH TUBBO GET ME SOME WATER!! UCK EWW DISGUSTING!" I heard tommy yell. I laughed as he ran back through tubbo following with a glass of water.
"YOU BITCH! FUCKING SWAPED THEM!" Tommy yelled. And yep thats it...Were where we are now.
"DID FUCKING NOT!" I yelled.
"YES YOU DID! Y/N I SWEAR ME, WILBUR AND TUBBO WILL KILL YOU!" He yelled.
"Ay dont get me involved." Wilbur said sat at the kitchen table with his laptop out.
"What? Wilbur we had each others backs and you stab me in the back just like that? Youve wounded me wilbur." Tommy said. I laughed with tubbo as wilbur rolled his eyes.
"AHH LEAVE ME ALONE Y/N! STOP!" I heard a specific someone yell from up stairs.
"Huh?" I say outloud getting off the couch and running upstairs.

I barged into dreams door confused and concerned because of the yelling. His expressions softened as he spun around to see me confused and worried.
"You ok baby?" I ask him as he laughed.
"Yeah im fine we were just playing a horror map on minecraft. You were one off the characters." He told me as I smiled.
"You scared me you a-hole." I said looking to see he was streaming. He tched.
"What think I hated you?" He asked smirking.
"No im not that dumb." I say plopping on his bed.
"The whole chat is spamming "Couple goals""He said with a slight chuckle.
"I ship." I say laughing as his face turned pink.
"Aww how cuwte littwle drweams fwace is awl rwed." I said laughing as he told me too shut up but giggling too.
"AHHHHHH!" He yelled as my minecraft skin popped up.
"Its me cmon im not that ugly." I say as he smackes my head smiling. Damn why is he so cute? Look at him. Is green eyes and his dirty blone hair. I dont deserve such a man.
"You know what? Womans here im gonna go! Bye guys thanks for popping in and saying hello." He said shutting off his stream and turning around.

He jumped on the bed hugging me and showering me with kissses. I smiled like a maniac laughing and hugging him back.
"Your adorable." He said rubbing our noses together as I smiled and blushed like a school girl.
"Your one to talk." I say back kissing his lips and humming in delight. 
"Tommy sabartarged my icecream.." I said. Dream began to laugh.
"Wait how?" He asked. I sighed.
"He poured soya sause in it and I ate his instead. Fucking bitch honestly." He said. Dream chuckled.
"So that was what all the yelling was about. I thought you guys killed someone!" He said. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh please there a bunch of children." I said standing up off the bed and walking over to his wardrobe.
"What are you doing? Comme backkkkkk!" He whined wanting more hugs from me. I threw some jeans at him and a t-shirt. He looked up at me confused.
"We are going out Mr speedrunner!" I said with a smirk. He smirked back hoping off the bed to give me a kiss before I walked out letting him get changed.