“Well,” Tamaki says waltzing over to me slinging his arm over my shoulder, “First we need to wait for our precious kittens to enter our domain, and then you can give us more refreshments when called for. Simple isn’t it?”

 I simply glare at Tamaki’s arm and say, “You know what Tamaki? You sounded like a total creep when you said that.” Instantaneously Tamaki disappeared and wound up in one of the corners of the room, a cloud of doom and gloom floating above his head.

Haruhi gave me a look that said, ‘Harou, say you’re sorry.’ I sigh pursing my lips, and walked over to Tamaki.

“Tamaki?” I asked

*Tamaki*

I’m sitting in my corner of woe, Harou’s voice echoing thru my head. You sounded like a total creep when you said that.

“I’m not a creep…” I muttered under my breath.

“Tamaki?” I hear a soft almost tired voice say behind me. I turn and saw Harou standing there. I look at him and saw that the twins were right. His eyes are beautiful, they were brown, yet they had a red sheen to them, that in certain lightings they’d look like dark crimson pools.

“Yes Harou?” I asked still sitting on the floor in the fetal position. To tell the truth I was kinda frightened by the boy. When I first looked at him, he looked like a dead man walking. A light set of bags hung under his eyes, and his expression remained blank, that was until his little outburst when he punched me.

But for some reason Harou intrigued me. He held a cold and indifferent feeling around him, yet when I look in his eyes I can see so many different emotions swimming in them. I can just see that Harou went through hell and back, and his dead gaze made me feel like he was ready to give up at any moment. I felt a pain hit my chest; I looked down for a moment and stared in confusion. What was that? What was that feeling? I felt like I was stabbed by a thousand knifes.

Is this was he feels? Harou, is this what you might feel on a daily basis? Neglect, pain and loneliness?

I look up at Harou as he spoke, “Look Tamaki, I’m sorry for calling you a creep. I didn’t mean it… I’m just not used to this atmosphere, with rich people and all. So can you forgive me?” Harou had a powdery blush on his face, and cheeks where puffed out slightly as he avoided my eye contact. In short he looked adorable.

“Ahh!” I squeal in delight flinging my arms around Harou’s small frame knocking him over slightly

“What the hell! Someone help!” Harou cried his face turning rose red, his voice cracking and a hardly noticeable shake began to rake through his body

“You’re so cute!” I shouted shoving Harou’s face into my chest, spinning him around ignoring all signs that he might feel uncomfortable.

“Help!” Harou’s muffled voice cried once again.

*Harou*

Tamaki was spinning me around like crazy, and I felt like I was dying. I never liked getting dizzy, not that I got sick, but I hated the feeling of the world spinning like crazy all around me. And for the fact that he was touching me, I don’t like being touched and this was going on longer than I’d like.

“Help me already God damn it!” I shouted, irritated that no one was coming to my aid. But then again that’s nothing new, even though I wish it wasn’t.

Suddenly I was lifted swiftly into the air. I felt arms around my middle and my back again someone’s chest. I could feel the heat radiating off of my face as I buried it into my quivering hands.

“Mori, I think that was a little much…” Tamaki said giving him blank look

“HM” Mori said putting me back on the ground.

Once on the ground, I turn around and see Mori the silent giant. “Thanks…” I mutter looking down at the ground, lips pursed slightly as the shivers still raked my body.

“Ahhh!” Tamaki squealed again, tackling me. Making me fall forward slamming my face on the ground with Tamaki on my back squeezing the life out of me,

“Get off of me!” I cried my voice cracking slightly as I slammed my arms on the ground. The rest of the hosts just stood there chuckling. Even Haruhi, she had a happy smile on her face. I look at Haruhi for a moment and saw her wave at me before walking out the door. And just then, it was like I could hear her voice inside my head,

‘Harou, I think I’ll leave you here. I’ll come and visit every once in a while. But I kinda realized that you were right, an dif this Is what you want, who am I to take it from you? So I want you to do what you want. I wish you good luck. I’ll see you later… Big brother.’

I stare at the door as it closes silently a frown on my face.

Haruhi… I need more than good luck. I need a miracle.