Chapter 15 "Dominate"

update: I already have an ending planned out for this story, but I know you guys will hate me for it. LOL. don't worry this story still has a few more chapters! <3

BEEP BEEP BEEP

your alarm wakes you up by making you jump. you roll over to check the time and its 6:30 am. you and spencer's first day back is today and you're oddly nervous. you roll back over in bed to see if spencer is awake and he isn't. hes still sound asleep. how in the fuck. that alarm was so loud. you thought before waking him up.

he groans and stretches as he tries to wake up. his hair was messy and you've always found it sexy how he looks In the morning.

you get up and walk to the bathroom to pee and when you're done you see that spencer still hasn't waken up. so you stand at the foot of the bed.

Y: spencer! get up.

he groans again, rubbing his yes.

S: fine fine. I'm up.

he sits up and sees that you're completely naked, waiting for him to take a shower with you. his eyes widen and he jumps up as you walk back into the bathroom.

the water is already running when you jump in, spencer coming in shortly after. he kept feeling you up like he wanted to do something.

Y: spence. we are gonna be late and we cant be. hotch will-

he kisses your neck making you forget what you were trying to say. you turn around to him and hes  smirking at you.

Y: im serious. stop it. we have to get ready.

he rolls his eyes

S: ugh, fine. just know I will be getting what I want later.

that was hot. his tone of voice making him irresistible.

you kiss him, but quickly pull back, remembering what short time you had to get ready. so you continued showering.

---

after the shower you both dry off and go to choose an outfit.

you choose a boring pair of dark blue jeans, a grey t-shirt and heels. spencer settles with a light purple button up, a darker purple tie, and tight fit black pants that made his ass look amazing.

you look at him with your mouth open in awe of how he looks as he fixes his hair in the mirror, catching you looking at him he smiles at you through the mirror.

Y: fuck. sucks that we don't have any time, because you look hot. id fuck you right now. 

he spins around and picks you up bringing you to the bed and laying you down. kissing you so aggressively. you wanted to just say fuck it and show up late, but you really couldn't.

Y: spence-

he doesn't stop kissing you. so you push him away.

Y: spence. I told you we cant be late.

S: come onnnn

he stands up and looks at you with a sad face. you smile at him and walk over to the mirror to fix your hair he just frizzed out.

---

when you step foot off the elevator your nose was met with the familiar smell of coffee coming from the bullpen. as soon as you reach the glass doors you stop. spencer looks down at you.

S: you ready?

Y: as ready as ill ever be.

you push the doors open and get ambushed by hugs from derek, jj, Penelope, and Emily. everyone is so happy to see you back.