Chapter 10 " Tick Tock"

TW: this might be triggering for some people. talks about suicide.

your POV:

pain. that's all you felt. you slowly opened your eyes to see what happened to you. it was dark. your mouth had duck tape on it and you were tied to a chair and your shoes gone. you started to panic, wondering where you were and who did this to you. you winced, because you panicking caused your head to hurt even worse.

a loud noise startled you. it came from in front of you and shortly after hearing it you see a small beam of light and a door open. a man in all black walks up to you. you cant see his face, but he caresses your cheek speaking softly into your ear.

" I love you y/n." he takes the duck tape off your mouth and you stay silent. he got angry at you and punched you across the faced. you started crying.

" SAY IT BACK WHORE" he yelled at you.

Y: I love you too.

" do you recognize me baby?"

after hearing him say that you felt sick... it was adam.

Y: why... why are you doing this adam?

A: you forgot about me and stayed with that... that.... SKUMBAG!

you flinch as he screams. your crying increasing.

A: I'm sorry for yelling. I just hated seeing you with him. seeing how happy you two were. wonder what hes feeling now that you're all mine.

he grabs your face and kisses you, sloppy.

BACK AT THE CLUB

the girls realize you haven't been back in a while and head outside to see where you walked off to. once they get out there they see your phone on the ground.

P: guys! its y/ns phone!

Emily grabs it and looks at what it had on the screen and reads it.

E: there's texts from spencer on here. hes worried, but....

she pauses

JJ: what em?

they all started to get scared.

E: she texted him " spence I'm"

P: 'spence I'm' what?

E: that's it.... she sent it and it looks like she has 22 missed calls from spencer after she sent that.

Penelope whips out her phone to call spencer and tells him and the team to get to the office.

BACK TO Y/N

you wake up again, but this time all the lights were on. you were still tied to the chair and you felt dizzy. he must have drugged me. you thought. the same loud noise startled you again as the door flings open. adam walks in with food and water for you.

A: I got you a muffin. like you had at our date.

he similes and walks to you. he kneels down and tried to feed it to you, but you spit in his face. that made him angry.

A: fine! if you want to die of starvation then be my guest!

he punches you in the face again, this time breaking your nose. he starts pacing as you cry from the pain. am I ever getting out? the team must know I'm gone. how long have I been here? all these thoughts going through your head.

Y: adam.

you said in a soft voice that made him stop pacing and start paying attention to you.