Prologue

I want to be able to come back to this anytime I want to create a story. It will flow and it will have edits and such much later this won't be a regular update kind of  story it will be a when I get inspiration to write kind of story. I have some OCs I want to try out with this and since I don't really draw might as well give them an actual story. Welp here goes nothing.

Jewlz walked out of the basement with blood splatters all over their clothing. Their plastic medical gloves and rubber rain boots dripped blood all over the carpeted floor as they walked into the family room.

"What the hell Jewlz, how many times do I have to tell you to keep the fucking blood off the carpet!"

"As many times as you want darling. That's why it is black," Jewlz replied with a wink. Sitting, pissed on the couch was Damien. He rolled his eyes as he got up to get the ammonia from the kitchen. This happens every time his partner gets a new toy. Getting a tub from under the sink and filling it with water he goes down again to get the jug of ammonia.

"Anyway how is our patient downstairs?" Damien asks walking out from the kitchen. Clearly not very interested in the answer as he already knew. 

Jewlz took of their blood-stained white cloak as they answered, "Sadly he didn't make it through the operation. He seemed to have gone into shock while I was cutting his inner thigh. I think I may have sliced too deeply and hit the femoral artery he was pouring out blood and died a few minutes after." They shrugged and took off their gloves leaving it to drop on the floor. 

He dipped the sponge into the water poured some ammonia onto the blood-stained carpet started scrubbing. Nothing was scrubbing up.

"Sad to say but I need another volunteer for my pleasure project. Damien won't you be a dear and find someone for me. Probably a young one this time no more older people, they die too easily. Also make it a male like this one, aaaaaaaaaand umm, how about a teen I guess high school level." Jewlz paced around thinking of anything more to add, "oh yes how about a mutant. Wouldn't that be a fun challenge for you my dear." They gave Damien puppy eyes, clearly begging him to give in.

"Fine." Damien sighed getting up from the floor. "Hand me my cloak then, I'll be back with a new toy by tomorrow in the latest." Jewlz ran up and kissed Damien on the cheek. 

"Thank you babe!!! I will definitely clean the basement and the carpet by the time you get back." They ran into the basement leaving another trail of blood the opposite direction of the first, came up to give Damien his cloak, then ran back down. Damien walked into the kitchen stone-faced only to slowly disappear the next second leaving swirling shadows in his wake.

Honestly just from this I seem to want some type of gore this time and I guess I will give it to myself through this story so I might as well rate this as mature I guess. Um yeah school is starting next week for me and I guess this story will be my outlet for now.