Chapter 10: Blood On My Hands

Start from the beginning

My hair was a total mess. Not to mention my mouth... My teeth were stained red, and blood trickled out of my lips. Had I... b-bit him?

I watched as tears formed in my eyes. How could Y/N forgive me for this? I couldn't forgive myself.

I walked back over to Y/N, checking his pulse. Weak and fading...

Lucina: I'm going to go get someone who can help you, okay?

Y/N: N-No... Please Lucina... Don't w-walk away...

His loss of blood had obviously affected his thinking skills. But it still broke my heart to leave him so... hurt.

Lucina: I'm sorry... It'll be very quick...

Before he could change my mind, I ran out into the daylight, searching for Sharena or somebody else who could help.

I stumbled into a nearby tent, where I found Alfonse and Sharena talking to one another. Sharena looked up and waved at me in a friendly way.

Sharena: Hey Lucina!

Lucina: Sharena... Alfonse... I need your help.

As I came closer, they noticed the blood on my hands. "God... what happened, Lucina?"

Lucina: Y/N... H-He's really hurt!

They followed me back to our room, which was still in a mess. Their mouths fell open as they noticed the splatters of blood on the wall and floor. But it was no match for their expressions when they saw Y/N in the middle of the bed, twitching and holding his hands to his head.

Y/N: Wh-What? No... D-Don't hurt me anymore... It hurts, m-master...

He appeared to be in a nightmare... It only shook me up more. Was he having a recollection of what I did to him?

Sharena: Lucina... What happened?

Lucina: I-I don't remember... only he does...

I ran to him, kissing his cheek to wake him up once more. At seeing me, he gulped and sat up, defensive. His blood loss had made him forget the events that had transpired earlier this morning, apparently, because his eyes were full of fear.

Y/N: Mast-ter...

Lucina: Y/N... Stop calling me that! 

His eyes gleamed with recognition as memories came flooding back into his head.

Y/N: Oh gods... I'm sorry, Lucina. That nightmare... it pushed common sense out of my mind...

I wrapped him into an embrace. I never wanted him to get tangled up into what was happening to me. But it was already too late. The demon had come forth from within me to mark Y/N...

I propped him up with a pillow, lying into his side softly as Alfonse and Sharena drew closer.

Alfonse: Your... Y-Your neck...

He touched his neck, gritting his teeth as the pain came. I pulled his hand away, not wanting him to hurt himself or irritate his wound any further.

Lucina: Let's treat it first, please. I can't have you fainting on me again.

He nodded, and surprisingly giggled. I shook my head, smiling sheepishly. How he could stay so optimistic, I had no idea.

Sharena: I'll go get a healer real quick. Don't move!

Y/N: Considering how I feel right now, I don't think I'll be moving anytime soon.

My eyes ran down his chest to his legs, which also had many purple bruises and marks. A horrible thought came into my head. Had I... r-ravaged him? We... we were both naked...