ⓄⒸ ②

Name: Artoria Moridesu
Age: 16
Personality: Artoria is a strong-willed young woman who usually speaks truthfully but is willing to lie if necessarily. She is courageous, determined. She is resolute in following her own morals, regardless of the more viable, yet underhand, tactics being available. Artoria prefers direct, fair confrontations based upon codes of chivalry. Not even her hunger for victory can make her abandon her code of honor. Even if it kills her, rejecting her chivalry is something she will never do, even if it should put her at a disadvantage. If such came to pass, she would most likely go in for the k i l l.. watch out. Artoria also shows some signs of being a 'fish-out-of-water' in many social situations due to her strong disconnect from her humanity in her past and lack of interaction with others her age and social status. She is unaware of the sort of innuendos such as 'between my legs'
Artoria is loyal, independent, and reserved. She appears cold, but is usually suppressing her emotions to focus on her goals. However, Artoria is secretly deeply insecure, having no real sense of self-worth.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: Universal constructs
Power description: Users can turn Universal forces into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
drawbacks: Limited on how high of an extent she can manipulate constructs, not to mention she has high amounts of migraines, internal bleeding, whiplash, slight brain damage and other things.
Noble phantasm: ???
Looks: it epic

Noble phantasm: ???Looks: it epic