Chapter 1: the shooting star

The day had been a normal one for a young boy named Izuku midoriya, he would attend kindergarten, get made fun of for not having a quirk, then walk home alone. Except...tonight was a different case, as Izuku was walking home the events of the week prior began to play in his mind, the doctor would say," sorry kid...but your not gonna develop a quirk..", that line stuck in his head 24/7 which irritated the boy beyond belief. Izuku closed his eyes and made a silent wish that he would just get along with katsuki like they did as kids he opened his eyes again and looked up to see something flying along the night sky, his eyes sparkled as he screamed," wow!!! A shooting star!!", Izuku quickly hushed himself though as the 'shooting star' suddenly began flying towards him like something knocked it off course. Izuku began running as fast as he could but he didn't get far as the star crashed into the ground throwing Izuku forward, he coughed slightly and got up inching closer to the newly formed crater, inside though wasn't a star but a grey pod with an odd looking watch inside giving off a bright green glow as he peered further in the ground gave in beneath him landing him on his butt inside the crater, the green haired boy stood up again and inched closer reaching out his left hand to pick up and analyse the device but out of nowhere the watch jumped up latching itself onto his arm. Izuku screamed and tried pushing the watch off to no avail so instead he scurried up the crater screaming for his mom.

Izuku quickly entered his home and Instantly ran towards his mother informing her of what had happened and for the next hour inko tried everything she could think of to get the device off resulting in a mix of broken or bent tools. Inko at that point decided to make an appointment with the doctor. The two entered the hospital the next day and for 2 hours doctors and scientists analysed and attempted to remove the watch from Izukus arm during all of this the young boy had been thinking to himself,'great, now I've got a weird watch stuck to my arm and everyone's gonna laugh at me again..' his attitude was gloomy until the doctor addressed him," so young man after heavy analysation and thought we have come to a conclusion, we don't know where this came from but we believe this to be a support item made for specific quirks what I mean is inside we have found the DNA for 10 different alien entitys and we believe that those aliens are your quirk and that this support item is what you needed to use it.", as the doctor finished Izuku dropped his all might plushie in shock," s-so I have a..q-quirk?!?!", a bright smile replaced his gloomy expression as he was filled with joy, the doctor the  entered in the details and officially registered Izukus 'quirk', after that the two left with midoriya beyond excited for the next day.