"what's wrong?" i asked seeing a tear run down his cheek.

"i was scared you would grab that gun.. and kill yourself" he finally spoke up making me frown.

"baby.." i pouted seeing his tears starting to rush out his eyes. "come here" i pulled him into a hug as he stood between my legs.

"i can't stop thinking about what if i lost you? what if i lost what i loved the most" he cried into the crook of my neck.  "it scared the shit out of me"

"i'm sorry baby" i rubbed his back. "i never wanted to give you that worry"

"it's ight" he wiped his eyes pulling away. "i'm just glad your okay"

-

- Nyeisha White -- Los Angeles, California -

- Nyeisha White -
- Los Angeles, California -

"your killing me" i sighed laying my hand over my stomach feeling the baby kick against my hand.

"still kicking?" pop chuckled coming into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his perfect ass body.

"yea" i put some lotion on my hands before rubbing it on my bump watching pop drop his towel before getting ready for the day.

today was the day we were gonna find out what our baby's gender was.

i don't care what gender it is so that's why i'm wearing a white dress (her POV picture).

"lil mama wanna come out so bad" he smiled sitting next to me on the bed rubbing on my stomach. "if you a girl, i swear you ain't ever gettin outta my sight"

"pop" i laughed.

"no fuckin' boys either. daddy gon' beat they ass" i smiled. "if you a boy, you gon' be just like me"

"uht uh" he smacked his teeth.

"you gon' needa' watch after your baby sister in the future" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"baby sister?"

"you think we only havin' one baby? you in for a surprise" i rolled my eyes playfully laying my head back on the pillow.