🍎🍏🍎🍏Part 25 🍎🍏🍎🍏

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay,am coming out now".

"Yoooooooo! Baba ka sha wanka" Toh fah! Afdal and his jokes.

Where should I sit eh? Since Afdal is in the front seat."  I asked Rashad.

"Kai,Ace(Afdal) go to the back. Let our honourable sit here"

"Hop in!" He ushered.

"Wait up, change of plans"  I mentioned as I got into the front seat. Yo Tyson and Big man,you guys are here too! I shook hands with some of my guys who were at the back.

"So, we are heading to tour the school one last time and then you will take me to the airport. What do you guys think?"

"Good! But you have seen the clouds right? Plus your flight?" Jalal(Big man) asked.

"It's in two hours o and about the clouds,don't worry it won't rain now" I replied. We can go and still make it ai.

"Oh okay, amma Ruman, you will dash me this your perfume oh... my forget me not" Rashad Started the car.

"Abeg,abeg chief turn on the music" Tyson let out. The song is a bit dry though.

"Give me the aux cord jare, you and your dead songs" I mentioned and we started laughing".

I played the song "Four years don waka" and trust me, my guys were grooving and singing along.

Yes oo.... four years don waka, we still dey carry go

"But no be four years we do na"  Afdal uttered.

"Ahhh! Five years don waka,we still dey carry go" Afdal sang.

"Nobody go solo o"

"Baba God oo"

"na your grace o"

"Na your grace o"

And that was how we sang different songs. My guys are vibes. I will surely miss them.

We went into the school, stopped by the love garden, took pics! Next up would be the basketball court,awesome place to relax.

"Man! Am going to miss this place" I uttered.

"Me two! Remember how you met Ramlah?"  Rashad spoke.

"Hehe! Funny story! Of course I remember" 

We were all playing basketball mana and I hit her with a ball without knowing. She fell down  pretending to faint...

"Oh boy! That day was funny oh" Jalal(Big man) cut in.

"I know right! Next up is the...."

"Oh boy! Look at the time, we better get going" I revealed.

Alright!

***********************
I got to the airport in time. Thank Goodness, no traffic.

"Alright guys! Still we meet again!"

"Awwwn! I will miss you" Rashad Mimicked a girl voice.

Abegi!

"Okay na bye guys, sai mun yi waya ooh" I waved them goodbye and went in.
Even though we were trying to act all tough. I could swear that we all felt somehow separating. You know? Not seeing your pals and hanging out with your pals.