🍎🍏🍎🍏Part 25 🍎🍏🍎🍏

Start from the beginning

I went over to collect but yup like I predicted she hit me with her slipper.

"Ikram take but wait o...Hehe! Did he forget Adda Safiya" I looked up to see Adda Safiya passing,saw her facial expression,it was just normal, I expected her to scrunch her eyebrows.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes.

"Gashi Khadi! Take it now, my stomach abeg o" Liham kept yelling and holding her stomach.
The girl has been dealing with Montezuma's revenge. Awwn!

"Give it to me here" I said stretching my arms.

"Ooooh!" she yelped. Take mana, it's not funny.

"Come and give it to me, am here"

"Mtcheew" she hissed and dropped the phone on the ground.

"Wo! Don't break my phone screen o! Eh!
"Oh Yaya,So you haven't ended the call?" I asked as I picked up the phone.  So when is your flight? Don't worry I will be there at the airport to pick you up. Don't forget to keep those airplane snacks. I repeat, don't eat it,if you want to live".

"Kai Khadi, wait fah, what if am hungry?" He said.

" I am not a fan of biscuit, so you can only lick the sweet and take the biscuit".

"Okay,byeeeeeeee!!" I ended the call.

"Khadijaaaa!" I heard Adda Safiya scream.

"What did I do something?" I thought.
"Naaaaam"

"Did you carry my charger?" she asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Nope,ask Ikram" I answered.

"Ehn Mama! He said his flight is by 10:00pm.
So,if am to calculate" I said stroking my chin. he is coming from Kaduna to sokoto, the distance is about 370miles and the time would be....

"It's just 3hours 53minutes on an average speed of 75mph which is 120km/h. You Chowderhead!"  Adda Safiya let out.

"Mama kinga ta koh ( mum, you see her)"I had a petulant expression. I am not a chowderhead,for your mind, you know your maths.

"K Safiya leave my pikin alone" mum warned playfully.

*********************************
ABDALLAH POV

I sighed as I dropped my phone on my reading table. My sisters can be rib-tickling. I really miss them,no caps, especially my fav sis, Khadijah,although I call her "Ugly doll" to get in her shoes. My luggages have been parked. I crossed checked everything so as not to forget anything.

My flight was going to be in the next two hours.I better get going then.

I picked up my Dior shades about to close the room.I looked back at the room one last time which was practically empty.Ah! Am going to miss this school. The memories,Six years wasn't a joke.i couldn't help but feel emotional.

"Ga key(take the keys)! Ka ba mai Gidan ( Give it to the landlord)" I handed over the house keys to the house keeper.

"Just two hours to go but I need to tour this school one last time I suggested."

I pulled out my phone from denim jeans "Yo guys,where are you at?"

"Kai ubanka, we are outside"  Rashad expresses.