EP-2 The Teal Sniper

Hope you guys enjoy much love ~Neon

Setting: GGO, Wasteland Field

"A red lizard is crawling up a rock until it moves from a incoming rock"

Ginrou: "Yawing"...Hey Dyne are they really coming? Are you sure your information is good ?

Dyne: I checked their route myself. I'm sure of it...

"Dyne is loading his rifle"

Dyne: The monster spawns are probably good, so they're clearing them out, that means more money for you, No complaints

Ginrou: But aren't these guys the same ones we hit last week? Isn't it possible they got scared and changed their route?

Dyne: Monster hunting squadrons don't care if they get attacked as long they earn enough hunting. They're wonderful prey for player-hunting squadrons like ours. They're like monsters, moving by algorithm...they have no pride

Ginrou: That's right...

Dyne: They're all equipped with energy weapons for hunting monsters. As long as we have defense fields ready, they're easy prey.

Ginrou: But couldn't they have some kind of contingency plan for us?

Dyne: They can't easily get that many physical guns, to attack humans. At best, they'll have one support weapon, and the best sniper in GGO will take care of that for us...

"looking towards Sinon laying against the rock wall with her arms cross"

Dyne: The plans perfect. Right Sinon?

Sinon: "Quietly"...Yeah

"Dyne looks a little annoyed with the response"

Ginrou: Well, that's probably true. With Sinon's long-range attack we're in great shape...

"Dyne turns and clears his throat"

Dyne: That's right.

Ginrou: Well, if, And I do mean if, Sinocchi were to miss..

"Sinon looks towards him"

Ginrou: I'll buy us the sixty seconds she'll need to move, and reset the enemy line of fire

Dyne: "Sighs"...Listen to yourself...

Ginrou: So anyway Sinocchi...

"Ginrou starts crawling towards Sinon"

Ginrou: You free after this? I found a gun shop with a great selection...

" Ginrou began ogling Sinon's body"

Ginrou: Then we could go hang out afterward..

"He's looks at Sinon for an response"

Sinon: I'm sorry, Ginrou-San, After this, I have something to do in the real world...

Ginrou: I see.. In the real world,you're a student, aren't you? Got a report to write or something?

"Sinon turns her head away from his direction" Something like that"

Squad Mate 1: Ginrou-San you're bothering Sinon-san, Also Don't talk about the real world here.

Squad Mate 2: That's right. Even if you're a lonely solo player, both here and there.

Ginrou: WHAT?? You guys haven't had a date in years, either...

"Both Squads mates are laughing at Ginrou while Sinon pulls her scarf up to cover her face and closes her eyes"